Sam V would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sketchesandimages.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

A Blog that covers everything but nothing seriously

Sam V
Sam V
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am a hobby-blogger and would like my personal blog to be assessed. I would kindly request suggestions for improvement. Regards.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

1) the character description of your first post looks messy. You need to sort out the formatting.

2) too much of '...'

3) when writing a play you need to follow a certain layout and structure.

4) when your blog said images, i expected to see a lot of image-centric posts, but found none.

Sam V
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanx Aditya for your valuable comments. I shall try & incorporate the modifications. You have primarily commented on Layout, Structure & Formatting. However, I was anticipating a Review of the content. Further, I love to post pictures (images) and you may browse thru my older posts for a glimpse however, by 'sketches and images' I basically meant both pictorial and verbal images. Please go thru 'introduction' on the blog. Regards. Sam V.

Naveen kumar
Naveen kumar
from chandigarh
14 years ago

- if u want to continue with same kind of posts (they are good by the way) .. try changing the publishing url instead .. cos i didnt see no sketch n image centric blog 

- post more often 

- try experimenting with some blog templates (wider ones) 

Sam V
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanx Naveen... I am expecting a review of the content now!... by sketches and images I meant both pictorial & verbal images and sketches of persons, places & incident. Regards.