sunil balani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://balanisunil.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Review solicited.

sunil balani
sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago

I am a physics teacher by profession with post graduate degrees in electronics engineering and management   Blogging is a hobby that somehow provides an outlet and avenue to reach out to rational and thinking people.

regards 

Edited 4 years ago
Reason: spelling error
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
sunil balani
sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago

Hello Shilpa,

Thanks a lot for spending time and for coming out with suggestions with reasons.

Will incorporate the changes

thanks again.

regards

Kshitij
Kshitij
from Faridabad
14 years ago

Sir... there are issues in your blog.

.social issues.

sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago
Dear k****ij, Thanks for spending time and posting a reply. More than that I am thankful that you do not call them non issues. regards
sunil balani
sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago
Ghalib was one of the best urdu poets indeed and one of the couplet that comes to my mind immediately after seeing the comment above is "Nukatacheen to hazar milte hain kash mil jaaye nukt- shanash koi" I wont elaborate if a person knows the difference between issues and social issues then he will sure know the meaning. No offence intended.....
Deepak Nichani
Deepak Nichani
from Mumbai / Dubai
14 years ago

dear sir,

it is a great gesture from your side to take out time and write about social issues... specially this coming from a man as educated and involed in the noble profession of teaching....

as you have rightly mentioned that "There is so much awfully wrong around us, that I have this miserable feeling of powerlessness" and we cannot change things instantly... it has to happen over a peroid of time... using acts of volience is certainly not the way to do so... the only way we can achieve something is by spreading the word and educating people... getting more ppl involved... and blogging certainly is one of the best mediums to do so today....

about the blog.. i would suggest you to get a better template and also try to redo the font and formating a little bit.... you can also use a few more widgets on your site...

on the content of your blog... i shall not say much.. as it is absolutely a job well done... also one thing i have noticed that the frequency of your posts has increased gradually over a period of time... just maintain the same or even try to increase it....

below you will find by blog address, i do poetry, lyrics and a few articles at times... which deal with social issues, philosophy, spirituality, nature, life/people in general.....

would love to have your feedback on the same..

http://deepaknichani.blogspot.com/

sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago

Dear deepak ,

Thank you very much for the encouraging words and finding time to review.

I shall change the template soon, actually i dont want it to look too flashy, Regarding frequency of the post ,the problem is that of time and I write only when i think there is something different to say then what newspapers and media people are telling.

I will definitely have a regular look on your blog.

Keep in touch and thanks again.

Roohani Deshpande
Roohani Deshpande
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hello Sir,

First of all it's wonderful that you have taken social issues as the core topic of your blog, most people prefer avoiding them and pretending that they do not exist. Secondly your blog template is simple and it looks nice, but it would be nice if u changed it. The content is very good, I'm really happy that ur taking time to write about social issues like the government, corruption, etc. Do maintain the frequency with which u post, and I hope u'll find many more readers :-)

Do visit my blog too! 

http://pisceanunicorn.co.cc

sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago
Thanks for the suggestion .Have done a few changes. keep in touch ...
Deepak Nichani
Deepak Nichani
from Mumbai / Dubai
14 years ago

hi sir,

checked out your blog again... looks better now... keep working on it...

regards

Deepak Nichani

http://deepaknichani.blogspot.com/

sunil balani
from jodhpur
14 years ago

Thanks again , Deepak , for the time.

I browed through you poems you write well.

regards

Deepak Nichani
Deepak Nichani
from Mumbai / Dubai
14 years ago

thanks sir...