Sorcerer would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.evilsfury.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

[ Looking for feedback on my blog ]

Sorcerer
Sorcerer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

"I have a dream that one day the bloggers will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed.

I have a dream that bloggers will one day live in a world where they will not be judged by the color of their skin or the layout of their blogs but by the content of their blog. I have a dream that every individual in the world gets to spout his insanity at the darkness and the void of this internet world I have a dream, every nutcase in the world gets to spout his nonsense I have a dream, every weirdo gets to blubber incoherence into the chaos I have a dream, every psycho gets to shower his insanity on squirming targets I have a dream, no body stops dirty minds from working coz they might be the only ones working I have a dream,all us crazies make our own homepages away from oppresion and tyranny..." That would be a pretty much weired Intro  about myself and my vision.Innocent Yes, Me, Sorcerer Cool, another Gladiator(Slave is prehistoric) chained in the 'CORPORATE COLOSSEUM", my graycells wired to the bowels of an enormous monster, feedin itself on  data chewed by the process cycles, and fattening itself on my calorie, shamelessly of course.  I took into blogging as a self initiated rehab program, to spout, the inner feelings to the deep and dark void of the internet; thus saving my fellow mates and the society from ,vicious attack of the 'weird kind/mind'. Mostly my blog posts are about , incidents that happened in my life, conversations that are memorable. I cherish conversations, cuz I believe in its power.Innocent. I get feedbacks and comments on my blog, and I appreciate it with all my heart. Still I want my blog reviewed,cuz, it will surely help me improvise on my writing and blogging skills(Which I will soon add to my resume) which will ease the burden on my gray cells, in the introspection and retrospection of my blog. There are times, when I lie,awake in my bed, thinking about what I posted (Dont call me a medical case,It happens) and how people or my end readers would take it.Is it funny?Should I add more? That Sarcasm was not enough..etc is what my conscious says  'emotionally blackmailing" on my blog posts; the worst part is my conscious has a male voice, which makes it more and most depressing. So save, another human being ie me.  Dear fellow inmates, I welcome your sincere feedback,kicks and kisses. Looking forward for an A report.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Neeraj Gupta
Neeraj Gupta
from delhi->Bangalore
14 years ago

hi Sorcercer,

gud one....nice template

Neeraj Gupta

Http://harikripahai.blogspot.com

Naveen kumar
Naveen kumar
from chandigarh
14 years ago

nice content ... gud template

u got a gud thing goin on there Laughing

Sorcerer
Sorcerer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

@neeraj

thank you for the review..I feel better.

@naveen

Thanks Naveen, Ifeel much better.

Sorcerer
Sorcerer
from Bangalore
14 years ago

gee..any more feedbacks?