Ojasi Robin would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://somyaa3.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 54

Please review my personal blog

Ojasi Robin
Ojasi Robin
from Banswara
14 years ago

Hi this is Ojasi mehta from Jaipur. I am a student of literature and I had started blogging few months back. I want to get a review of my blog so that I can improve more and get to know where I lack.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

I think you are using blog as a hankie. If you used it as a curtain, open it to get the sunshine in and close it when there is storm, you will feel lot better off. There are only but a few people who would like to read from wrinkled, tearful sheet!!

Your poetry Sand and Wrestling with my Soul are wonderful. You need to distance yourself from your art, that will make it mystical and soul touching.

One suggestion please use Devanagari when you write in Hindi (Google provides help in converting your existing work too). It is much easier to read and your audience will cherish it.

Write something cheerful as well.

Lalit

Ojasi Robin
Ojasi Robin
from Banswara
14 years ago

You explained the weakness of my writing very well through the similes of hankies and curtains :)

Yes , I agree I write more about dullness and depression while there should be balance or growth from darkness to light. I hope I understood actual meaning of your review.

Thank you very much for your precious guidance !

Take care. 

echelon
echelon
from Delhi
8 years ago

i think i will agree with Lalit Singh Chowdhary. Your blog after 6 years still feels like Hankie.Please work on Template and overall

look and navigation aspects.

Anyways you have great content.Wink