karthik sukumaran would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kihtrakblogshere.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

"Looking for feedback on my blog"

karthik sukumaran
karthik sukumaran
from chennai
14 years ago

am a student at srm university, chennai.. i've been blogging for the past two and half months.. my blog is titled "ITS MY LIFE".. i blog about anything that comes to my mind, anything which inspired me or anything that might have deeply affected me, hence the title.. i want you to review my blog.. and let me know about my blog's plus and minuses.. Smile  i blog at http://kihtrakblogshere.blogspot.com/

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

you have good content but it still is not able to attract readers. Try the following to improve your blog:

1) Your grammar and punctuation needs to be improved. If your blog was on personal content i wouldnt have stressed on this but since your educating people, you need to make sure your language is clear.

2) your images in the posts are not properly aligned. If you notice each image has a thin white border surrounding it and in all the photos the border on the right of each image is missing taking some part of the image along with it.

3) It is not quite clear what your blog is about and hence you should give a short description of your blog below your blog title.

4) Although in this posts you have said that you blog about 'anything that comes to my mind, anything which inspired me or anything that might have deeply affected me' i find that contradictory cause you have given quite a lengthy post about a history lesson on da vinci. Try to get a unique blog content theme and stick to it

5) you can see my blog for some help: http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

karthik sukumaran
from chennai
14 years ago

hi.. thanks for reviewing my blog. as you rightly pointed out, i am havin troubles loading and aligning pictures in my posts. pls help me out.

Well, truly speaking. am not really trying to educate anyone. it's more like candid talk mixed with a lot of emotions.

And regarding that last post on DA VINCI, am a big fan of DA VINCI, especially his methods of hiding things of utmost complexity and importance in plain view, in a sense showing us the door but letting us find the key for ourselves. all his wroks of art have been steeped in symbolism and not to forget, mystery.. as i would have mentioned in the post, i could just keep going on and on about him. and of course, about DAN BROWN as well who introduced me to the world of symbolism. Wink

Regarding the blog theme, well i just cant find a theme. life is full of surprises, you never know what is gonna happen the next minute. my blog in a sense displays the true meaning of life, "YOU JUS DONT KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT". its easier to stick to a theme when you are blogging about cars, bikes(i also have an AUTO blog where i blog about the latest cars but its still pretty young, so i havent registered it yet) or poetry or for that matter, movies. but you jus cant stick to a theme when you are jus jotting down things happening in your life.

and yeah, i went through your blog. truly, the work of a pro. a big thumbs up for the good work you've been doing. i'll try and incorporate a few things into my blog, how well they'll work in apersonal blos though, we'll just have to wait and see.

thanks once again for the useful tips. hoping to hear back from you.

adios!!! Smile