Kriti Khurana would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kritikhurana.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please Review my Personal Blog

Kriti Khurana
Kriti Khurana
from Ludhiana
14 years ago

This blog is about my growth as a person, although that is not very evident from my posts. Some of my recent posts seem somewhat didactic. All my posts are motivated from personal experience and things that move me, small things in life. I am a strong believer in the "generalization" and "simplicity" of everything in life.

There is also a transition in my writing style and the choice of themes. When i started blogging almost 3 years back, my blogs were more about some special irrelevant experiences and my blog entries were a way of documenting them. Gradually i started loosing interests in them and my posts grew into more general, symbolic writings.

It is always easy to remember things that happen in your life. But i feel it is more important to remember how these things affected you at a certain point of time.

Please review my blog. Any comments and suggestions would be valuable

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Kapil
Kapil
from Pune
14 years ago

nice blog...tightly n well knitted flow of words and feelings...liked it and also liked yer presepective on everything around you

Kriti Khurana
Kriti Khurana
from Ludhiana
14 years ago

thanks a lot

Gunjan
Gunjan
from New York City, USA
14 years ago

I liked the thought behind your posts. It is nice to see simple things in life being brought together so well. You have a great way of linking one idea with another.Looks like you do a lot of thinking before putting anything up. A suggestion from my end would be with regard to your style of narration. I think it is a teacher-student kind of narration. I think you can grant your readers with a little more liberty. Great posts anyway!

Neer
Neer
from Indore, Bhopal
14 years ago

great blog......

Kriti Khurana
Kriti Khurana
from Ludhiana
14 years ago

Thank you guys

@gunjan: Yes, I put in a lot of thought towards the development of the ideas in the posts. That is why it takes me so much time to churn out new posts. And as i said they seem didactic.  I tend mix up my 1st and 2nd persons. I am trying  to improve my writing skills to work on that and I am planning to rewrite these entries over the new year as well.

Thank you for your feedback though. I will try working on an alternative style of narration