Keshava Prasad M would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sihimaatu.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 31

Awaiting for ur valuable riveiws...

Keshava Prasad M
Keshava Prasad M
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hai all,

Pls visit ma blog page and write about it... How can I make it better????

awaiting for ur response...

Yours,

Keshava Prasad Marga

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Anshul Tewari
Anshul Tewari
from Noida
14 years ago

Hi Keshava,

I dont understand the language in which you have posted and many of the other blogger as well.

I would recommend you have a "translate" widget as a majority of the web traffic is english based.

Keshava Prasad M
Keshava Prasad M
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Thanks Anshul,

Will try to do that... But ma intention is to create a good blog in Kannada... so just did it...

Thanks for reply 

Regards,

Keshava Prasad M

Sridhar Jammalamadaka
Sridhar Jammalamadaka
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi Keshava,

I appreciate your blog. I liked the title of your blog which says "Sihi Matu", meaning sweet word. Nice start. I didn't read much from your blog, but am convinced that your blog is good by looking at the good number of comments you received.

Very few Indians write in regional languages. I feel that more people should write in regional languages rather than a non-native english language. I also get a feeling sometimes that many of our Indian blogger forcibly try to write in english even though they know their mother tongue better than English. Anyways it's just me.

Good luck with your blog.

Sridhar Jammalamadaka
Sridhar Jammalamadaka
from Pune
14 years ago

Hey I forgot to tell you something. You could have mentioned in the description of this post that your blog is in Kannada. So that people who don't understand kannada can save some time. (like Anshul Tewari above)

Keshava Prasad M
Keshava Prasad M
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Sure Sridhar... will do that...

However thanks for ur comments.. am proud to write in ma own mother tongue.. Hope others will respect this.

Yours,

Keshava Prasad M

Keshava Prasad M
Keshava Prasad M
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Shreedhar,

Its mentioned as Kannada Blog only... and I mentioned name also in Kannada... what more I can do on this???

Thanks,

Keshava Prasad M

Sridhar Jammalamadaka
Sridhar Jammalamadaka
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi Keshava,

I meant you could have menionted in this post in Indiblogger forum. Anyways don't bother buddy. There are enough number of reviews here that suggest that your blog is written in Kannada.

Anyways, you are doing a great job. Keep it up. I've read a few posts from your blog today. I liked them all.

Keshava Prasad M
Keshava Prasad M
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Shreedhar....

Thanks man... oh r u a kannadiga???? than its really good 

Thanks,

Keshava Prasad M

Naveen Goyal
Naveen Goyal
from Cincinnati
14 years ago

This is the only thing i luv to do!!!  If u really luv talkn abt LOVE, LIFE, FRIENDS and RELATIONSHIPS.....U will definitly LUV the BLOG!!

http://theconfusedcharacter.blogspot.com/

will really appreciate ur comments...;-)

Cheers to Life!!!