Sweetness would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.my-moments-my-life.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Our personal Relationship blog , Please Review

Sweetness
Sweetness
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

We as a couple have started a Personal relationship blog, where we share our relationship moments with each other, in blog format.

We would Love to hear from you, and would greatly appreciate the same. Positive and negative feedback will be equally welcomedSmile.

Address : www.my-moments-my-life.blogspot.com

Love,

Sweetness & Hoopoe

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
Lalit Singh Chowdhary
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Concept is cool, you need to build on it. For starter the name "my-moment-my-life" is not exactly reflective of "we" or "partnership". Hope is excellent way to not live up to expectation so you have room for spicing up the sweetness... Very clever.

Cheers

Lalit

Sweetness
Sweetness
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you very much Mr Lalit for your efforts in reviewing our blog. What you said surely made sense to us ,when we started the blog. But we thought that although the blog is written as a couple, the posts are written as individuals, with our take on the relationship, Hence the word "MY" rather than "WE". Its just our take on it.

But thank you again for you wishes and efforts.

Love

Hoopoe & Sweetness

Zave
Zave
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Well written, the accounts are very true. Something lovers can really connect to. I would love to see more of you two's writings.One suggestion though, consider changing your blog template. Try a more vibrant one. I mean when its about love and relations, the blog should show that.Otherwise great work.Keep writing.Cheers.http://zave-inspired.blogspot.com/

Sweetness
Sweetness
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you Gourab, for the suggestion and also for your valuable time to go through our blog.

We do agree wit ur template suggestion and already made some tweaks to it.

Thank you again

Warm Regards

Sweetness and Hoopoe

Tanvi
Tanvi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Sweetness & Hoopoe,

That's a sweet and warm blog indeed. I felt cozy in there. Smile

Keep it up, please.

Sweetness
Sweetness
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you Tanvi for your warm words. We sure will try to keep the momentum going.

warm Regards

Sweetness and Hoopoe