Jayanth Tadinada would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://gtoosphere.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for insightful reviews... this time, I am serious

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Humor is my way of being serious... http://gtoosphere.blogspot.com

I have had this blog close to two years now. I've been around in indiblogger for 4 months now and it has been great :)... I managed to maintain a decent indirank too (80)... but now I am feel that I am stagnating and this is where I need you guys... I need some insightful reviews and what you think of the writing style and all so that I can get better :)

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: need some insightful reviews...
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks TheNish :)

All those hours spent developing the template finally paid off :)

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

come on junta!

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Your template is top class, it looks designed specifically for the content you write, your engineering skills does show in the template.

Your skills at editing images is great so are the comics in the blog, I've been reading your blog and your content is good.

One question though how do you make the comic strips??

Since we're writers of similiar genre I  hope you could review mine as well.

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks theanalyst :)

I have made the template myself and put in like 2 weeks of work (totally worth it Laughing).

I did some freelance designing and also worked on a comic strip for advertising a product and I owe my photoshop skills to that.

I draw the cartoons using my tablet (wacom bamboo) and then use some photoshop filters for the finish.

Thanks for the review, I owe you one :)

--

g2

Prateek Shujanya
from Dehradun
14 years ago

How much do you have to spend for a decent tablet?

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

The work you put on shows, also your commitment to blogging is amazing. I have to work on that, been getting a few requests to change my template of late, procrastinating about it.Will do that some time later though.:)

Why can't the people at Indiblogger put up something like a spelling check for posting. Spelling and grammar is top class here :)

Nakli Reporter
Nakli Reporter
from India
14 years ago

Hey Jayanth,

You sure have good design skills and I appreciate this fact. The posts are interesting and the pictures keep the visitors glued.

I have just one suggestion for you:

Create Categories in your blog so visitors have clear agenda of what to visit depending upon their interest levels. Rest of the things look fine. I also see that you do not blog frequently. A creative mind like you should be at work almost daily if that is not too much to ask.

I hope you are fine with my suggestions and would request you to kindly review my blog as well at http://www.naklinews.com/

Thanks,

Nakli Reporter

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@prateek: A, 8 inch wacom bamboo costs about Rs. 8000 (may be a little less). You can get a 6 inch tablet for about 6000.

@theAnalyst: thanks again

@Nakli Reporter: Thanks for the suggestion. The problem with putting categories is that I have no idea how to categorize them ;). I will try to categorize them ot at least put a tag cloud so that it is easier for readers to choose. over to your review now :)

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

hey , nice blog....u designed the template urself ? tats gr8 ! and the content presentation is nice too ! I mean , i have come across blogs which seem too congested...but ur's is a delightful one n te reader doesnt need to strain to read that...but , if u dnt mind , te colour scheme is a bit , u know , not appealing.... :)

Neways , cool blog , keep up te good work.......

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

u r welcome ! wud u b free enuf to review mine ?