Addy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://addybrainwave.com ]

Can someone please tell me if my blog is crazy or I am?

Addy
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

(Oh! thank you lord for making this person take interest in me)

Hi! This is Aditya, I blog under the name Addy (totally irrelevant and stupid). It would be great if you could just have a look at my blog and let me know if my blog is crazy or I am?

I mean I write this blog, and I write on totally irrelevant topics (I don't even know if they are proper topics or not!). My blog is not on patriotism, serious thoughts, society,  life, technology etc. 

But I guess I can say that it will lighten your mood, make you smile or LOL. At the same time you might suffer a severe mental problem or try to kill me.

Bloody! I got a big mouth, I started to review my blog myself! Thats your job, so please will you do it?

Okay! If you go nuts for the rest of your life after reading it, I'll take care of your family. Honest!

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Hungry for more reviews!
Replies 1 to 15 of 15
umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Both.

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Oh! So shall I continue writing or what?

I really appriciate you taking out your time to review my blog pal! Smile And hope well for your mental health post reading it!

umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Oh! So shall I continue writing or what?

Oh, go ahead, battle speed ! However, allow the calm to settle in after the whirlwinds.

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

Enjoyed reading the blogger's interview. Tongue firmly in cheek, I must say!

As to writing an honest review, I find it hard. And that's the success of your blog, if you know what I mean.

As for your question about whether you are weird or your blog is, all I can say is the blog is your product. By-product, if you like it that way. If you were not weird, then your blog wouldn't have been. Cheers!

The blog template you have allows only a narrow space for content. The entire right side of the page is widgets. I am a little old-fashioned (my grey hair also affirms the same!) and believe that content is the most important component of a blog, and deserves more space. You decide.

But keep writing, please!

Regards,

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you sir! really appreciate it! And thank you again for the suggestion on the template. Feedbacks are my fuel! keep visiting please.

Loved that you found it 'Crazy' (n me too!)

Richa
Richa
from London
14 years ago

Oh man, you are one of a kind blogger ;)

I loved your blog and really liked your blah blah. Dude, how can you go on and on non-stop, please mujhe bhi kuch tips de do yaar. Really keep writing.

One thing I want to say, if you care about traffic and comments then you can just narrowed down yourself else if your happy than dont care about anything and keep blogging.

Cheers,

Richa

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi mam!

Well thanks a lot for the review!

And for the tips.........anytime LOL!

But do tell me what exactly did you mean by narrowing down myself, I mean am I too vague in the topics that I choose or my writing is?

And well m not here to conquer the blogging world! But traffic and feedbacks are incentives that keep you going!

Thanks

Richa
Richa
from London
14 years ago

And I am folowing you too :D

See you on blog then !

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Magali Vaz
Magali Vaz
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I love your blog & the rambling style in which you write, it's completely full of life, not to mention entertaining. 

So the comment is great. However, the template gives a messy look (which is fine if that's what you're going for!)

Nothing more to say, except keep writing. Laughing

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

thanks a lot yaar! loved that u liked my blog!

well.............the template yup i do  think its messy.....well want to improve it bt cant seem to find a template that goes with my theme or my idea..................still searching......

n plz do keep visiting!

Rashmi Singh
Rashmi Singh
from New Delhi
14 years ago

my-my Addy u r crazy but intelligent!

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

oh thnx a lot! intelligent hmm.....nvr got that b4................super happy!

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Craziness is your style... I guess without your crazy style your blog would never have been what it is now...Keep blogging. Cheers!!!

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

on that note.................i wish to stay crazy forever!

Sneha Sharma
Sneha Sharma
from Mumbai
14 years ago
nice one!! Sneha www.ssskb.blogspot.com
Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

thanks! Sealed

Sangeeta K.
Sangeeta K.
from Mumbai
14 years ago

As I am new to blogging, I'm not very skilled at reviewing other peoples' blog. So, I'll just give you a general idea of what i felt as I saw your blog:

For a start, you have quite a way with words. Your latest post about your IndiRank is quite appealing. It's narrated in an old-school lovestory sort of way, which is what mordern soaps and TV serials are made of. Such things attract more readers, so I'd reckon you shouldn't stop the influx of creativity there. I can't say much for the template and choice of colors because -as you'll see on my blog -i'm not into very bright colors. Red is very vibrant, hence stands out. What is unsettling is the way you've used your punctuations and grammar.  You make sense to an average indian, but an expat or an NRI might lose his way in the words there... I'd advice you to use and ellipse and not multiple ellipses as it  makes the post look sort of shallow. A person with near-immaculate grammar is more appealing than one with grammar that's a tad less. Thats all that you need to work on. I like your blog as a whole, and would give it an 7.8/10. Looking forward to more posts by you!

Hope that was the proper way to post a review... and that it helped.

Addy
from Mumbai
14 years ago

wow! sangeeta thanks a lot for taking out your time for the review!

yes i know i m lil bad at grammar and my writing sucks...... definitely would try to improve on that, and it does help!

and well....even i think that my template sucks and i wanna get rid of it....but cant find a template that goes with my blog and writing as yet......maybe i'll try to create one soon.....thanks again and do keep visiting! Laughing

Deepak
Deepak
from India
13 years ago

hey Addy.....

u posted dis forum 4 months ago.... but as i joined dis a month ago so it not late 4 me to give a review to this 1.....

waise ur crziness lokked in ur latest photo dude....

dats something looked hillarious man....

"Boots off " err..... "hats off"

hahahaha

Jayanth Tadinada
Jayanth Tadinada
from Mumbai
13 years ago

your blog's fine.. you are crazy :p

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

how did u survive this long ?????? creatures like you are supposed to b extinct by nw !!! Laughing

Nah man , I dnt knw how u r as a person , but as a writer , u rock ! had a laugh attack reading te recent blog , wont risk my angina reading the others tonight ! u r good, man , in ur unique way...keep up te good work ! m following !

Mohini Puranik
Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Hi Aditya, (it's my nature to call ppl by their original names, if they have nickname and if they don't then i give them nickname, hope u don't mind.) Tested ur brainwave, you will be glad (or sorry ?) to know that ur brainwave is not crazy , absolutely normal, and you too the same. (Plz control this shock.) and one more thing tester herself is crazy, so it's on u to trust her opinion or not! Serriously speaking, seeing ur profile pic i already told u, u look a 'think tank'. ur flow of writing is so natural, reader just stick to it. i wished to comment on ur blog , a few days ago, but it's always flooded wid comments, so i didn't dare to write anything. i kno u won't think that u r such an old and experienced blogger, then why i m reviewing ur blog, coz i m also crazy and like to give opinions everywhere (when ppl love it, then y shud i stop?)... no need to telll keep it up ......for the blog......(BTW  template is damn cool , just like ur writing. do u excercise keeping ice on ur head everyday?)

Addy
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hey Mohini!

First of all, please don't call me "old and experienced" I like the feel of being young! Its hep! Tongue out

You say you're crazy? You have a serious kinda blog! On a second thought, you say I'm normal so I have reason to believe you are crazy! Indeed!

I'm not even one year old blogger yet! Will turn 1 year old this Feb! Cool

And please do comment on my blog yaar, I look forward to every  comment yaar! I like opinions keep em coming. Laughing

And, why would I keep an ice on my head? Undecided

Mohini Puranik
from Dhule
13 years ago

Old and Expereinced, relative term in the blogging field...m very new...so....i didn't mean that u taken. u r cool and write cool ....so i thought u must b puttin ice on ur head..,,somehow saved myself in the flood of comments on ur blog....and tried to comment...(indipolice se bat kar rahe hai....respect . se bat karni chahiye na....)

Flo
Flo
from Dubai
9 years ago

Really varied topics!