Rahul would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://shortfilmsblog.tumblr.com/ ]

Please review my blog.. and watch some films as well

Rahul
Rahul
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

Collection of some well made short films I like.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: buzz..
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Pooja Doshi
Pooja Doshi
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey rahul,

you've made a great start.. something new to share, very interesting..

however i would personally like your opinion on the films too.. as in why did you find them worthy to post on your blog.. maybe a small review with each upload will be great..

your sidebar is too empty, add some more widgets..

sort the films by genre.. and a genre cloud..

also you can tag them using different criteria..

maybe you can give updates on whats going on in the short-film world.. what one can look out for.. mention the award (oscars, golden globes, cannes) winning films.. why did they win- your views on that, etc..

you have a great collection.. i especially liked notte sento and miracle fish.. but dont let it be just a collection- give your personal views too..

all the best and happy blogging.. looking forward to see more from you..

Rahul
from Ahmedabad
14 years ago

thanks a lot Pooja for your review. I also think tagging them is a bare minimum neccessity and I will be updating the tags soon.

My stand on not including reviews, news about shorts etc was that I wanted people to just watch short films which I like. As people are pressed for their time, reading a single post (in this case watching a film plus film's review) is gonna take a long time. So I thought I should better be as short as possible. And it matched with the short film genre as well, u see :)

May be I should include a few more lines while intoducing the film as why I liked the film.

Thanks again, it was really helpful :)