Cryptic Clues would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://musingsfromthemargins.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for substantive comments on the blog

Cryptic Clues
Cryptic Clues
from Gujarat
14 years ago

I have been blogging for little less than a year: I write on issues relating to power, culture, and some random musings thrown in. I started doing it simply because a lot was unsaid and unwritten between the writing of many articles, research reports and review reports, that I handle on a daily basis...

Reasons for request for review: I am looking to understand the collective power of blogging, collective identity of bloggers, and such. Hence, I am looking to engage readers more substantively, by enlarging readership, but also involving them through comments/posting and such. The review marks the first step for it...

CC

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
14 years ago

It is apparent from your blog that you have very strong feelings inside which come out through the way of writing. The topics you've chosen are socially relevant and matter-of-fact. Guess, you being a management student has helped you in getting an insight into the murkier ways of the world, on paper and in reality.

If I may...I'd suggest you to improve the 'look' of your blog...by using a better template...and please use another font...right now it looks like you've copied and pasted it from somewhere...though I can see that you haven't..

Do visit my blog too :)

Cryptic Clues
Cryptic Clues
from Gujarat
14 years ago

Thanks for the comments. Additional step by step on how to improve the look would be god-send! Of course, I don't believe in her/him/it! How do I choose from beyond the small number of available templates?

About your blog: loved the look! So spill the beans, uh-pleeease....

Cryptic Clues
Cryptic Clues
from Gujarat
14 years ago

and do check the changes that I have managed: 

Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
14 years ago
There are plenty of sites where you'll get blogger templates...btemplates.com is good :)
Varsha Bagadia
Varsha Bagadia
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey just saw your blog...it is looking good :)

Keep it up!

Alec
Alec
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

A superb blog that is so diverse in content. You have covered a broad range of subjects that are socially relevant and that precisely has impressed me a great deal. Having an interesting  viewpoint and balanced one at that on gamut of issues makes your blog an interesting read. Shall keep dropping in from time to time.

Shall appreciate if you could visit my blog too and do a little review of its contents. Looking forward to your comments and sugestions  

Cryptic Clues
Cryptic Clues
from Gujarat
14 years ago

Thanks for the comments, Alec and PC. Am technologically retarded, hence switching from the dull blogspot templates, to this one: took me all of one precious evening!

nice blog...i like the way you write...I like your template too...kitschy and kind of like the styles I normally opt for...

i was rooting for this benegal movie after welcome to sajjanpur especially...shall wait for the dvd i guess...

Cryptic Clues
Cryptic Clues
from Gujarat
14 years ago

Thanks Journomuse. I am struggling with a few other widgets as well, especially relating to copied content and so forth. 

I welcome wider reviews of the blog, please!