Gomathi Reddy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://reddygomathi.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

It's time I heard your views

Gomathi Reddy
Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi All,

Please review my blog...I mean it...finally I am serious about my blogging, and I really want to improve.  Smile

Thank you for your time.

Gomathi

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Utsav Chakraborty
Utsav Chakraborty
from Navi Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Gomathi,

I read your blog and although it's bit too political for me, I loved the vitriol... And frankly, we need such blogs to be around for collective reason to truly exist. Kudos!

Regards,

UC.

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thank you so much Utsav.  I'll try and cut the political vitriol. :)

But I am just that - too serious about things around me - But left to myself, I am just another jest. :) Keep coming back.

Regards,

Gomathi

Vasu
Vasu
from Basel, Switzerland
14 years ago

I like politics, and tamil politics with its cinema influence is like a good Kolywood movie :)

Nice blog layout, will review blogs in details and post a comment, where I feel like!

Thanks.

Vasu

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Vasu,

Thank you very much for stopping by and your feedback. :)

I look forward to your comments.

Regrads,

Gomathi

Giri Vijayakumar
Giri Vijayakumar
from Chennai
14 years ago

Gomathi, your blog layout is good. I just read your KKK post and left a comment. Good writing. Keep it coming.

Best regards.

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Thank you Giri.  Saw your comments. So very encouraging.  I do feel, that it is worth shedding my laziness and sharing my views :)

Keep coming back.

Regards,

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi,

I know I sound like a broken record on indiblogger but can't help it. To me, good content is the soul of any blog. Any other embellishments come later.

In that sense, so what if your blog is vitriolic? A blog is a person's expression, and thus his/her exttension. And what's wrong inbeing vitriolic if you feel so strongly about political and social issues?

The only grudge that I have is about your blog's name. Actually, it DOESN't have a name. I know it gives a boost to the ego to have a webspace named after you, but is there a way you can name it according to your blog's theme? "No certainties, only a path to follow" is great. But that's the path. Not the name.

I don't know much about wordpress so maybe it is not possible there. I just can cite my own blogs' example. My personal blog is called Spirit of Exploration, work blog is called Invest in People, and tarot blog is called Mirrors of the Soul. What would you like to name your blog as?

I have rambled enough. And am afraid I have not said anything by way of a blog review.

So be it. Please keep writing. That's what matters after all.

Best regards,

Pushkaraj Apte

http://www.express-explore.blogspot.com

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Pushkaraj Apte,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.  I didn't mind those comments about the "vitriol," because I know it is - but that's the way I am.  This is my personal blog and I wanted my voice to be heard, as is.  So no offence meant by the other reviewer, it was cool with me -  but thank you for talking for me. :)

I liked your views on my blog carrying a name.  I'd love to think that having some web space after my name will truly "satisfy my bloated ego,"  - but it never will.  I have a huge ego, and having a teeny-weeny web space is ain't my thing to get massaged and waxed. :) :) Jus kidding.  That was not the idea. 

When I started writing this blog, I just thought it was some space to ramble.  So, I really did not expect any readers to even peep into it.  Then there came a few, and a few more and then I started feeling a little more responsible for all those who believe that I do have some valid thoughts to share and can even express it well enough for them to understand!

Then came the little squid in the head which said that I should continue with "Gomathi Reddy,"  because these are my thoughts and expressions.  My professional blog can carry a name, in the lines that you suggest.   My personal blog is my own personal brand on the net.  People may like it or not like it.  Atleast they must know who they like or don't like, and so I decided to keep it, as is.

But I will certainly take your advice on continuing to write, every day.

Thanks again for those wonderful thoughts.  But do visit the site and post your comments - That will help me improve.

Best regards,

Gomathi

Vasu
Vasu
from Basel, Switzerland
14 years ago

Hi Gomathi,

I did manage to read a few more of your blogs and found them very interesting. On some of your topics, I agreed so much that there was nothing left to comment; the reason being that your content is good, and you do a very comprehensive analysis of any topics.

I did not quite agree with your view on a few things like the burqa issue, but to be fair, i have to give enough ammunition to support your case, against your well laid out arguments :)

Nevertheless, the fact that people WILL have an opinion on your blogs - one way or another, is definitively a great beginning in my opinion.

Good content, ability to research with curiosity, good writing skills, and an ability to cover the key points without being too lengthy, are important skills for any sort of writing and you seem to have them all. Good job! 

I guess the presentation, marketing & promotion, and other stuff would follow later, but I see so many blogs without too much content becoming very popular, so yours will surely became hot soon, if not already!

Cheers!

Vasu

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi Vasu,

Thank you so much for taking time off to read and comment about my blog. 

Thank you, once more for that very encouraging feedback. Yes, you are missing out on that sly smile trying to outsmart those clouded eyes ?  :)

Very touched by your words - seriously! :) Living up to positive feedback is worth the effort.

Best regards,

Gomathi

Vasu
Vasu
from Basel, Switzerland
14 years ago

U r most welcome!

Please review my blog as well some time: http://vasusworld.wordpress.com/

Cheers!

Vasu

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

Dear Vasu,

Nice layout.  Neat and well-organized.  Went through a few.  You have a great style and voice.  I am enjoying your spring photographs...over and over...and ran through a few of your articles.  Keep them coming.  I really enjoyed your musings.

You have a fan!

Cheers!

Gomathi

Vasu
Vasu
from Basel, Switzerland
14 years ago

Thanks so much Gomathi....your comments are as interesting a syour blogs!

Cheers!'

Vasu

Gomathi Reddy
from Chennai
14 years ago

:) Thank you..... Enjoyed the read.

Cheers,

Gomathi