Aashish Sood would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://aashishsood.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 39

Comments and Brickbats welcome

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

My blog, Wandering Thoughts; as its name suggests, comprises on posts on various wandering thoughts. Its not specific to any domain like technology or travel or photography or poetry etc. The blog is about entertainment and the things that are the at the top pf my mind. For instance, my most read post of Stereotypes in a typical classroom contains a stereotypical description of the various "items" in any class. There are some movie and book reviews for the ones which I liked so much that I just wanted to write about them.

All in all... the blog is about the things that I feel strongly about... there may or may not be a pattern but it is guaranteed to prove a good read.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Grammatical Errors :(
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I would appreciate if I could get a couple of reviews of my blog... I do promise an extensive review in return!

Aashish Sood
Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

I would like if somebody could post some reviews for my blog and as I said earlier, an extensive, reciprocative review is promised!

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Aashish your articles amuse me. The articles are undeniably well written and your very first article got me glued. I have read your articles till the Common wealth ones and I'll return for more. Cheers! keep blogging.

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thnx yaar... I am glad that you liked them

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

have Indimailed u the comments on ur blog!

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Aashish, i had been to your blog yesterday or the day before! A great one, the posts are well written & the topics are of general interest! A nicely arranged blog-  where a visitor automatically goes through the posts, just by the sheer outlook of the page.

Keep blogging aashish!

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thanx Naveen for visiting my blog and I am glad that you liked the content... Any particular post that you found to be particularly interesting

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

I just read 2 posts, 3rd one reading now, n as titles speak for the post, many are interesting!

The Commonwealth one's which i read, were good!

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

glad that u liked it. Try the stereotypes article in April, 10. Its is about stereotypes in class!

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Sure Aashish, nice posts, the interview with Shiela was funny Laughing Btwn, u can review my blog :)

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

have already done that!

I finally got round to checking this out - yeah, what everyone else said. Good stuff - I think we share some of the same ideas about life and society. I left a comment on your new post about racism...

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

yes Barns... thanx for the feedback... replied to the post as well :D

Aditya Bhasin
Aditya Bhasin
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey just went through ur blog did not read it much but will for sure in sometime soon...but one thing i like the topic u blog about.

:) Me following you there will keep n reading 

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thnax for liking the content and the topics... will surely look forward to having more comments from you over there!

Hey!

I have gone through your blog and liked the content very much.

Only thing I feel is adding some images to the posts would make them look better...

Good luck!

Harsha

Aashish Sood
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hi Harsha!

Thnx for the suggestions. I will try and incorporate them even more, though most of my posts have images (lots of them). The latest one, however, did not!