Harsh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.tinkering-with-thinking.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

The future of my blog depends on your critical review!

Harsh
Harsh
from Bhopal
13 years ago

Please note-

1) Give healthy criticisms about anything you want. I'm here to survive and not perish.

2) But please keep in mind that this is my first blog and first few posts. 

3) The blog is about nothing is particular. It'll be about everything life will throw at me. 

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Nothing in particular
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Sakhi Shah
Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

Hi, 

I really like the following things: 

1) I love the title ('Tinkering with thinking'). I also love the 'from everything to everything to everything in between' part because I thought it was cool.

2) I like that you blog about a variety of interesting topics, from Mumbai to the rains. I don't agree with everything you say, but you write about pertinent topics (like the world cup) which I think is a good idea. 

3) I like the colors in the design, which I feel fit in with the mood of the blog. 

I really wish you would change the following things: 

1) Write longer posts. This is probably a personal preference thing, I just would probably prefer longer posts. 

2) I really feel that the stuff you've added on the side is very haphazard and looks bad. I would suggest putting the 'about me' first, followed by blog archive, followed by blog list, followed by the followers, and somehow making the width of all of them same. Also, I don't see any convenient way to suscribe to your blog. I would suggest using feedblizt and RSS feeds to achieve. 

Overall, I think its a good start. Best of luck. 

Sakhi. 

Harsh
from Bhopal
13 years ago

Thanks Sakhi.. I appreciate your honesty.. The problems you pointed out irked me also.. :) Will try making the required changes!!Regards,

Harsh 

Sakhi Shah
Sakhi Shah
from Vadodara
13 years ago

You're welcome...I'm glad to help. :D

Harsh
Harsh
from Bhopal
13 years ago

Other reply guys! Please help this new kid on the blo'g' :D

Pavan Kulkarni
Pavan Kulkarni
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Harsh,

I read some of your posts. Your posts are interesting. And you write general stuff, which should appeal to a wide range of people. So keep writing and you'll improve. Also, I dunno if you r doing it already, promote your blog wherever you can, in networking sites etc. We bloggers need to be a bit shameless in this respect :D

Cheers :)

Harsh
Harsh
from Bhopal
13 years ago

Thanks Pavan :) 

Still expecting more replies.  I already love this forum! :D