Shaifali would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://guptashaifali.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 37

Visit and Review my blog

Shaifali
Shaifali
from Indore
13 years ago

Hello all,

Thanks for your comments and visits to my blog (last year for my Project 365)-

http://guptashaifali.blogspot.com

I have been inactive for quite some time but back again now. I would need suggestions and appreciations to keep going on.

Thanks in advance to visit and leave your footmarks :)

Cheers, Shaifali

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Active again after quite some time
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
vamsi
vamsi
from hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi shaifali .. The overall view of blog is great .. I like your theme very much .. regarding the content .. A big 'Wow' from me to u .. Your 'Project 365' is a unique concept .. I think it  really made u explore the different facets of life as u experience it. I can see from your wide range of posts ranging from poetry to parenting etc ,you have touched on every aspect of life. The flow of words is cool ..I just can't getaway until I finished it reading . The content is very well organised and you are quite clear in driving your point home .. I really enjoyed reading ur blog...

Keep going .. would love to see you complete ur 365th post..

cheers

Vamsi

Shaifali
from Indore
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Vamsi. This motivation from readers like you really keeps me going. Keep following regularly and I will keep improving.Project 365 is really tough...I am hopeful to finish it. :-)

Thanks once again.

Shaifali

Koshy T
Koshy T
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I am impressed by you resolve. I read few of the blogs. I like the way you have presented your thoughts. Especially I liked the one on acceptance. 

May I wish that ideas keep flowing even after 365..

Koshy

Shaifali
Shaifali
from Indore
13 years ago

Thanks Koshy for the appreciation and visiting my blog. My post on acceptance is very close to my heart and based on my personal experience and learning. I am happy someone liked it.

Keep reading. Right now, the focus is to write something creative and honest every day. 365 is a big project and quite hard, I am curious to see where I reach after 365.

Thanks for the motivation.

Keep reading my blog and giving valueable suggestions.

Regards,

Shaifali

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Abhishek Bhardwaj
from Meerut
13 years ago

Could not see your blog.

Looks like its been shifted.

Shaifali
Shaifali
from Indore
13 years ago

Hey Abhishek,

Try again, it is not shifted.

www.guptashaifali.blogspot.com

Regards,

Shaifali

Rajat Arora
Rajat Arora
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Hi Shaifali,

The first thing I remembered when I read your blog was the Julie/Julia Project. You derived inspiration from that, isn't it? :)

Anyway... Project 365 is wonderful! Your writing style is engaging, and it is getting better with every post. Keep it up!

Here's a piece of advise - if you find yourself suffering with writer's block, look inside yourself. Write about one facet of your personality and the role it plays in defining you as a person. 

You can also write about any anecdote about your past - something interesting that happened during your childhood, you know! Or you can write about something that happened to you during the day. 

Best of luck!

Rajat

Hi Shaifali,

Let me accept that I am a tyro in blogging. I must acknowledge that it is your blog which helped me to give proper layout to my blog.

Thanks and All the best.. Keep Blogging :)

Regards

Gaurishankar Raikwar