A restless mind with a sensitive heart would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://myworldmyperception.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 46

I would love to hear your comments on my new blog!

I am not so new to blogging. But this blog is very personal and very close to me. I was to speak my mind and heart out through it.  Writing a blog is like a therapy for me.  I would appreciate if you, my fellow bloggers, find time to see mine and give me some comments and feedback on it. thanks.

Replies 1 to 14 of 14
Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Sure, will read through for next couple of weeks and get back to you with a review :) All the best.

thanks, I shall wait for your comments.

Swetha
Swetha
from Coimbatore
13 years ago

Lovely and I mean it! I felt I could really connect with your words.  Keep going....

Hey Swetha! thanx a ton for ur encouragement.

Just a pen in my hand
Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

hey , nice blog....wud go thru again soon and give u a review....!

ok, waiting!

Just a pen in my hand
from Agartala
13 years ago

hey restless..here i am wid te review....

First of all , let me congratulate u on te content....u hv a gr8 style of writing...n for a person like me , who loves to read n write things which hv gr8 meaning , ur blog ranks right up there in my fav list....

Now , m nt an established blogger or nethn of tat sort , but if i cn say sumthn , ur template looks cute n simple , and goes wel wid te tag line of ur blog , but , it looks a bit too dreamy...

n wel , please consider this seriously , reduce te number of posts per page...

te font n colour scheme is good , but u shud work on some widgets for ur blog....

wel tats it for nw...hope i cud b as fair as i wished to b...congrats on ur lovely blog again...keep up te good work.....

hey thanks! i am glad someone cared to write a review for me. thanks.

about template, yes u r right, its dreamy.... will change it after a month or so, i am observing my bent of mind on the blog.

I didn't understand what is reduce number of posts per page, can u pls tell?

suggest me some widget, like?

waiting for ur response.

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

you have eyes but your vision is beyond eyes and you are a person with great perception.

wow! thank you so much dear Pratibha!

restless

SanjanaM
SanjanaM
from New Delhi/New York
13 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions!

My indi rank has improved!

http://marmaladeskies-sanjanamalhotra.blogspot.com/

congrats sanjana!

Sreelatha
Sreelatha
from Richmond,USA
13 years ago

Hi Sensitive I read many of your articles and they are all well written. You have addressed several topics in real life.  I agree that as time changes we need to change for the better and the defence of ourselves from all kinds of social evils.  I liked your write up in your profile page about youself.  You seem to very unique, on a  positive note.  Interesting articles! keep writing! 

Reena
Reena
from Sharjah
13 years ago

loved your style of writing . you seem to have a knack of keeping the reader riveted to your posts, I couldn't stop once I glanced through it. Wish I could write like you but prose is not my strong point . Couldn't leave before telling you that I loved your viewpoints and all the posts.will be coming back soon to read more.Those pictures of march 5th and 6th blew me off.. superb photographs 

Arwindh
Arwindh
from Chennai
13 years ago

Great blog... Very clear insight about woman. I had seen the office clashes quite a few times.. Keep up the good work..

Do drop in & http://neospace13.blogspot.com/

The Artist
The Artist
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I thorougly enjoyed your blog... the perspectives are fresh, but your writing is engaging :) I like how you cover a variety of topics, and your opinions are your own, not the construct of a confomrative society :) 

truly enjoyable :) 

samreen jawaid
samreen jawaid
from delhi
12 years ago

just visited and enjoyed reading..you writing is varied and you are a mature person..keep blogging..

Manas Khatri
Manas Khatri
from Faizabad
12 years ago

You write well. The blog is well layered and pretty awesome. The content is good. Picyures on your blog are really very good i am highly impressed.

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Nice blog.

Topics and titles are really good. You have a variety of articles and content of each article shows your skills and knowldge on that subject. Really Amazing!!

About you section is quite unique.

Keep it up,,,Cheers to all Indian Women..

Best Regards,

IShita

Visit my site - http://www.investmentbazar.com

Vishal Kataria
Vishal Kataria
from Thane
12 years ago

Nice blog. Pink shows that you are a girl to the core Tongue out... No offenses...

You could probably cut down on the content. That will ensure a lot more read till the end of an article. I've noticed some readers turned away midway from my posts when they were long.

Just a suggestion so that you can learn from my mistakes...

Sandeep Thakre
Sandeep Thakre
from Nagpur
12 years ago

LIkes likes..

have a look on this too...www.sandeep-thakre.blogspot.com

comments are welcomed