Dr kunjan M Detroja would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://krutz-world.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

please review my blog , how to improve my contents and ranking of the blog

HI friends, I am not totally new to the world of blogging. But busy life as a medical student never gave me much chance to be a active blogger. I have tried to write about the life of medical student. First few posts are regarding the hard work, and the hard life medical students live during the 6 years at medical college, apart from this I have included all funny exp of my life there....

I also like writing poetry, dont have much vocab, but I know how to add emotion.

I want to get my blog reviewed for the contents of my blog, like grammetical errors

how I can improve my writing style, how to add variety of topics to my blog.

Thanking you in advance.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Rupom Roy
Rupom Roy
from bangalore
10 years ago

Hi, Thanks for  Supporting  Akshaya Patra Foundation for a Cause.My name is Rupom and I'm getting in touch with you regarding hosting the banner or link of "The Akshaya Patra Foundation". I'm currently working with this Foundation as a  SEO Executive. Akshaya Patra Foundation is an Non Profit Organization in Bangalore Providing Mid day Meal  for School  Children.It will be a great pleasure if you update the new banner of  our website and  write a few points on Akshaya Patra Foundation and also share your thoughts to all your friends to support Akshaya Patra Foundation  and ask them to place our customized banner in their websites.Please let me know if you are interested I can provided the customized banner or link code for whatever sizes is required for your website(s).

Thanks & Regards,

Rupom Roy

SEO Executive -Online Presence

The Akshaya Patra Foundation

Email ids: rupom.roy@akshayapatra.org