NITESH MANAV would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://NANOVISION.WORDPRESS.COM ] IndiRank: 25

Daily Dose For Your College Days !

NITESH MANAV
NITESH MANAV
from Mundra
15 years ago

We all are a big dreamer from our childhood and we never  feel tired by saying that

One Day I Will Live My Dream

Now no need to wait more, That day has come. Just cherish your vision and your dreams,as they are the children of your soul and the blueprints of your  ultimate achievements. One thing we all realise that  it takes lots of courage to show your dreams to someone else as  you don’t know what will be the reaction of others.usually it become very late when we know  about the great opportunities that just passed away …Now  no more frustation –Under this blogI have listed  many opportunities of  various kinds  like– internships, workshops, seminars, conferences, tech-fests, literary events and much more idea about  technological ,cultural ,business, social innovations and scholarships provided by most of the indian colleges and organisations and some of abroad also.

apart from this here you can share your own created quotations, shayary,ghajals,song lyrics ,poems,stories, technical papers,ideas  etc.In some categories  you  can share your PC/ Laptop related problems..be sure of getting right solutions from my team

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
NITESH MANAV
NITESH MANAV
from Mundra
15 years ago

Thanks !

any suggestions about adding some more categories which compels you to think more abt ur college days!

NITESH MANAV
NITESH MANAV
from Mundra
15 years ago

same to u..