Unknown would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://404phylenotfound.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Unknown's blog it is

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

I've been a blogger for almost 5 years but was not that active. I follow others' blogs. I love reading others' experiences and I've actually learnt a lot in this process.  As the old adage goes "A wise man learns by the experience of others"..I believe it is the other way, "learning from others' experience makes you wiser".

My blog is no theme blog like a poetry blog or a travel blog or whatever. I write my experiences, opinions and everything else under the sky.

Finally why I want to get my blog reviewed, what is the fun in writing when none evaluates it. I hope to get a constructive feedback. It could be on improving the look and feel or any comment on the style of writing etc.

Thanks in advance.

[Edited] - I think I am the only jobless person reviewing everyone's here :) None commented on mine.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: edited
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Vishwajeet
Vishwajeet
from Pune
13 years ago

Here is my share... Your blog is clean & simple. You are amature in writing. All the best !

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Thanks Vishwajeet..for peeking in to my blog and commenting about it. Though it's confusing whether you meant mature or amateur..but i believe it's the latter one..I am still in the process of becoming some..Thanks for the wishes

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi,

Some suggestions ...

1. Try putting the labels and the archives  on top and on the same side as they are important for your readers than the other things.

2. Put link within gadget and email subscription as they will increase your readership.

3. Black and white is a bit straining to the eyes. Consider putting yellow instead of white.Though a complete personal opinion!

Overall a great blog. Keep blogging:)

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hi Arti,

Thanks so much. I have taken some points from your feedback. Changed the background to cementish color. i dont like yellow :D.. Also ..I put the link within. I will put the labels and archives on top as suggested.

Mohan
Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Here is my quick observation:

- The page length is too looooooooong...... do you think people will have patience to scroll down all the way?

- I personally don't like wibiya and all those distracting add ons on a page.

- theme color and the text is very well choosen, looks good :)

- Does live traffic and visitors info help your readers by any chance? give a thought!

- You are using images for most of your articles, that is a very good practice.

Apart from that good work, continue and keep rocking :)

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hello Sir, Thanks so much for having a look at mine :)

I put wibiya cos it has blog search,translate,social book marking etc. agree that it is distracting some times overlaps with images.

The live traffic is not needed for readers, but I am curious in knowing who has viewed..particularly the city..is there any other way?

Thanks so much for the kind compliments..still a  long way to go to reach your level :)

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Yes, you can use google analytics for tracking users. You are most welcome.

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

yeah man.. i checked google analytics..much more comprehensive.. thanks for that..what an idea sirjee :)...removed those widgets now...

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

man..google analytics..the last time I dint explore much..and thought was comprehensive..today I went through the features and videos..it's like mother of all tools..thanks

Mohan
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Anytime! have fun :)

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

I've reviewed close to around 10 blogs in last 2 hrs...any one wants to post something here?

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Hello Unknown,

Here are a few things I noticed about your blog -

1. The template and text color is good. Does not strain eyes.

2. There is a variety of contents which I feel is good for serving readers having different interests.

3. You can move the blog archive and labels sections upwards.

4. I noticed grammatical mistakes at some places. It is a strict No-No.

5. You can reduce the number of recent comments being shown on the side bar. It seems too lengthy.

Apart from that it's good. Keep it up !!

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

really appreciate the honest feedback..I've fixed the comments thing. would like to know the grammatical mistakes part..cos may be I would committed it subconsciously which I'd not have realised while writing..addin u so u that can indimail me the areas..sorry if am asking too much..

but point taken.. going forward will review it well and then only post.

Mukta Kelkar
Mukta Kelkar
from Bengalooru
13 years ago

Hey, I visited your blog page.I liked your theme.I had gone through few of your post.I liked post "The consultant way" ..lol Smile...good one..I have commented alos ..

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hi Muks, I am glad you liked it :) I've seen the commented and replied to it also

SanjanaM
SanjanaM
from New Delhi/New York
13 years ago

Thanks for reviewing my blog!

I read your blog and felt that you need to go over your content as there are several grammatical errors.

Overall, I felt that the variety of blog topics made it interesting.

Try to reduce the number of colours used, as too many colours distract the reader and take away from the content.

I have tried to incorporate some of the suggestions you gave on my blog - 

http://marmaladeskies-sanjanamalhotra.blogspot.com/