Anil Sawan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ruffledsoul.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my Blog - Colors

Anil Sawan
Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Please review my Blog : colors  . Thanks for your time and patience.

-Sawan

Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Good blog. It seems poetry flows from your keyboard. And you are pretty regular with your posts as well. Great going and keep blogging...

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Adesh, thnx a lot bro. Its such an honor to hear so good words from readers. thnx again :)

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Are you on twitter? If yes kindly send me your twitter id on my mail ID.

adeshsidhu@gmail.com

or else tweet me on

http://twitter.com/adeshsidhu

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

hey Adesh, i am not in twitter.

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Anil,

nice blog - with great widgets and posts to match them. Keep up the good work.

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thnx Hashir. I checked urs too. u update quite regularly! impressive. nice work :)

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

Thanks Bro....

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

any time :)

Tangerine
Tangerine
from Assam
15 years ago

i especially love ur blog template and ur content is really interesting too. i enjoyed reading ur poems... and i loved the optimism in ur latest one.

keep up the good work! happy blogging.

(n i hope they update ur indirank real soon)

Tangerine

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Tangerine, thats so sweet of you :) thank you. happy blogging to ya too :) have a wonderful time.

Dr Pushkar
Dr Pushkar
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Wow! I envy your creativity. Read the first page, I particularly liked the pic in "Random thoughts - confused soul". But i too fell for the widgets, they are brilliant but far too many. It gives me a feeling that the widgets are the 1st priority & not the content.

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

pushkar, thnx a ton :) i know that there are a lot of widgets :) but the layout is designed like that :( more over many of the widets are linked internally which would mean that the reader would stay at my space :) wud definitely keep your words in mind when i redesign the page. thnx again :)

Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
15 years ago

Anil, I happened to chance upon your blog...I really like your blog but I kind of am too distracted by all the widgets. The posts per se are really good eye candy material.  I really admire you for being consistent with your posts. That shows true passion.

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Thnx Recathi. I understand tht my blog looks a lil crowded. I would definitely make it better once i get some free time. thnx for the isit :) i shall visit you soon. u take care.

Anil Sawan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

and sorry for the typo Revathi.

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Nice Poetry Dude, I enjoyed reading it..........

I really like the template...... You have too many  Widgets in your Blog, It took lot of time in opening of your Blog.... Try to Remove Unnecessary widgets.... except that everything is good....

Cheers

Kunal

Megha
Megha
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Nice Blog. NIce poems :)

Everythings good just 1 thing. You need to keep the posts together. Maybe atleast 3 posts on the main page. And maybe all the widgets can come to the right. That will make it more systematic.

Your creativity is good. Keep up the good writings.

Megha

http://fullofcherries.blogspot.com/

Prateek Shah
Prateek Shah
from Delhi
15 years ago

Eye catchy template :) and a blog full of activity..

Loved your template - black backgrounds are so underrated - every color, even grey looks great on black! It's amazing how well you've used it.

Personally I am not fond of ads in blogs but I like how you've placed them in a somewhat unobtrusive way. :)