Raisa nair would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://raisa-nair.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Here ul find everything interesting :-)

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

Hey friends M Raisa Nair , and want lots n lots of reviews ...coz my blogs includes everything that may interest you ;-) !!!  Moreover i think i always miss out the votes that i actly deserve......my blogs will alwys refresh you with new thoughts , i assure you for that .. so plz have a look ;-) !! thnxxxxxxx :-)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hi ,

I went through your blog..and well no comments on the template background cos even i have the similar one.. coming to content ..its simple so people can connect well with it.. ur blog caption is good

u seem to be using too many exclamation marks..dont think u r conscious about that..except to the main title background pic.. rest all posts of urs has only content..some pics will make it an interesting read

keep posting

Raisa nair
Raisa nair
from bangalore
13 years ago

@unknown : Thnx for ur suggestions....but as m still new to it....i need to learn few more ways of blogging in the best way... :-) !!! Instead of full stop , i like exclaimation , which signifies ther's no end to wht i say, and yups il surely try to improve !!

Happy to c ur positivve gesture towards me....

Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

ok lemme clear some airs here

1) I saw there were no review comments , and I dont like that ..so did it

2) I reviewed a blog, not person..wld have written the same to whoever it belongs to..so it is an unbiased view

3) Dont think I hate u.. those were my views only with regards to the topic we discussed then