Srinidhi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://yeh-hai-life.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my blog.

Srinidhi
Srinidhi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Hi All,

I am srinidhi . An Avid Reader,A Novice Writer, An Enthusiastic Traveler and a Tyro photographer . Blogging to me is a great stress buster. There is some learning in every experience...even if it is somebody else's. I generally blog about such experiences and learnings of mine . 

Please review my blog and provide your feedback on the same.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Updated blog
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

hi Srinidhi.. you are a very good writer.. do you read lot of books? the way you wrote about twitter and "the applaud barometer" was good... I bookmarked your blog...

cheers!!

Srinidhi
Srinidhi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Thankyou Parwathi .  I love reading books . I guess my articles reflect some part of it.Smile

Srinidhi
Srinidhi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

They say 'A feedback  is the most imp part of any communication'. Please review my blog .Looking forward to your responses.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

The first thing that caught my attention was the background. It is so soothing. Then came the content part which is surpasses the beauty of the blog's background. The article on the word 'cool' made me smile.   

Srinidhi
Srinidhi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Thanks Abhishek.That was quite encouraging.

Srinidhi
Srinidhi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@ Abhishek...read the story...'The offender and The offended'. capturing a news headline into a story is indeed a great work. .

Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Thank You srinidhi

Srinidhi
Srinidhi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Much as we like blogging.............we like feedbacks and reviews too. So please spare some time to view my blog and let me know what you think of it. 

"Happy Blogging "