Sauvik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dreampeddler.in/ ] IndiRank: 44

Anybody for a review?

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hello Everybody, 

I have been blogging for quite some time, and mainly I used to be a romantic, writing about my emotions and the cup and the slip. However, recently I have started running a self hosted site and is in the process of importing my old blogs. I am trying to write on Political stuffs, but really dont know, how good I shall be in this uncharted territory... Would like critical feedbacks, and it would be highly appreciated and valued. 

Thanks,

dream peddler

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: some change
Replies 1 to 13 of 13
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Political commentary of yours is quite informative. Your blog needs a few more widgets, like the one that allows a reader to share your posts in the social networking zones. It will also improve your back links getting you more and more readers. Rest you write good. Will visit for more. :)

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks Abhishek .. for the review... would definitely look into your suggestions... its just that .. am still going thru the development of the site, its been only 2 weeks that i launched this site ... 

thanks for the review!

sauvik

Extraordinary content on an ordinary template...moreover add some widgets too... really loved your poems...

Drop by when possible

http://anoopsays.blogspot.com/

Regards

Anoop

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hey Anoop 

Thanks a lot, for the feedback.... I loved your design. I Have always had my doubts on  black as a template, but looking at yours it does  look impressive. 

I read your post, I am whatever you say. and it does strike a chord. beautiful, and a perfect short story.

Thanks again for the review 

Sauvik

Sanjeetha Veni
Sanjeetha Veni
from India
13 years ago

hi Sauvik,

I really loved your blog...hope you are a nature lover...good

you could justify your text, so that it looks neat..ur content is very informative..:)

keep up the good work

Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

hi sanjetha ,

Thanks for the words... but why suddenly this nature lover question? ;-)

Kumar Nair
Kumar Nair
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

Hi Sauvik ..The Design can be improved a lot...Why not try some good word press theme..Every blogger is like you they start in unchartered territory , start small think big..Based on the feedback by viewers i have improved my blog over the year..Let there be continuos improvement.

Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Hey Kumar,  Yes, I am working on the design, tweaking a few things whenever i get some time, being techie .... it does need to put some skills to practical use ..hehe ...:) Thanks buddy, for your words in there.. 

sauvik

Aslam B
Aslam B
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hello Sauvik,

It seems quite interesting. I love it. It looks like the template which you have chosen is very simple. Please try to improve & concentrate in your designing part. rest are all good. I'm looking forward for more.

Take a visit @ http://innov82day.blogspot.com/

Thanks much in advance.

Cheers,

Aslam B

Aslam B
Aslam B
from Chennai
13 years ago

I'm sorry Sauvik.. I have entered incorrect blog url. Kindly ignore that. 

Here you go.... Please visit when you have a time. 

http://innov82day.blogspot.com

Regards,

Aslam

Aslam B
Aslam B
from Chennai
13 years ago

Are yaarr....... Something went wrong. Please ignore both URL's.

Kindly check my profile and visit ma blog. Sorry for the trouble Yaar.

Best Regards,

Aslam

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Aslam, yes i chose a simple template, am fascinated by simplicty ..btw . lemme know if u have any nice ideas for improving the designs..

thanks 

Sauvik

Sauvik
Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Any one for a review? would really appreciate and would review back 

Vijay Kumar Sharma
Vijay Kumar Sharma
from Noida
13 years ago

Hey Sauvik,

I just clicked and here is my first suggestion :)

- would you want to reduce number of posts on a page.. can help you reducing loading time.. For me it took more than desired time.. its your call of-course...

You write well dude.. good to know you..

+ VJ

www.travellingcamera.com

Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Vijay ... so sorry am late in replying been very busy these days... I would defintely consider ur suggestion ... trying to reduce the loading time by using the super cache plugin ...:-) 

thanks for visiting

dp

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

worth reading your blog and containing very thoughtful posts like ''forget and forgive ''and ''A window to the soul ''[great titles -I must say]keep blogging like this .

Sauvik
from Kolkata
13 years ago

Thanks for the Inpiration pratibha :-) just been thru with your blog .. loved it specially the innovative pics and the poem.

dp