Jayendra Sharan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://jayendrasharan.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 40

"Read Me" looking for feedback

Jayendra Sharan
Jayendra Sharan
from Jamshedpur
13 years ago

Hi,

I am currently doing Btech and I am final year student. I have started blogging about a month ago but i wanted to start it from very early.  I would like you read my blogs so that because according to me it contains everything humour, technology, personal college life etc. Please read, and if you like it do comment.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Jay

That is good blog.  You have put in lots of effort (staying awake at 2.57 am and drinking 4 cups of tea before even brushing your teeth!). 

No doubt, your blog has the spread in terms of the variety. Let us see how you plan to bring in some depth in terms of its contents. 

A promising beginning.  Keep going Jay

Rajuda

Jayendra Sharan
from Jamshedpur
13 years ago
@rajuda... Thanks for reading. i'll do better.

Hey Jayendra!

I have gone through your blog and have posted a comment too!

Loved reading 'The Final Hour'. It was fun.

Only thing I would suggest is try enhancing the appearance by adding some images to your posts, or at least for the header and try using some pleasant colors.

Regards

Harsha

Jayendra Sharan
from Jamshedpur
13 years ago
Thanks. i'll do that actually i was and am busy due to exams. so i am currently posting contents only. thanks again.

it's gr8 ,in itself.

Jayendra Sharan
from Jamshedpur
13 years ago

@Harsha.

Hi, have you seen my latest posts.. I am implemting your suggestions. I have added pictures to post, but i like this design of this theme but it has no header image option.

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Jayandra,

Nice blog you have, very different from the others that I have seen !!

You write well and give a good description of the incidents!!

Keep bloggingSmile

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Jayendra Sharan
from Jamshedpur
13 years ago
Thanks for reading.

@jayendra, unique, simply exqisiteSmile

@ jayendra, how to set that recent comments with gravataar, on blogspot, any idea. 

Jayendra Sharan
from Jamshedpur
13 years ago
@pramod.. actually i have not tried blogspot. but in wordpress its widget in appearance section. will let you know if i get to know. thanks for reading.

k sir,