santoshbangar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://santoshbangar.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 53

looking for feedback on my new food blog

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

hi

i am santoshbangar have foodblog. i am punjabi and there are many punjabi dishes.i need ur valuable advice  ur comments are encouragement for me

thanks

santosh

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: write some more
Replies 1 to 9 of 9
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Santosh

I love food-blogs because I am fond of eatingTongue out, particularly delicious Punjabi preparations.

While your blog presentation is reasonably good, I beg to differ with its content.

For example 'Pumpkin with Urd Wari'.  Why only a screen shot of the recipe?  Why redirect the visitor to another site?  Couldn't you re-write it and then acknowledge the source, if it wasn't yours?  And if it wasn't yours, why have it in your blog in the first place?  I thought I was your guest, and suddenly found myself being packed off to the neighbour's house for a cup of teaFrown 

We are here to read YOUR blog.  Let us have some of those great mouth-watering, heart-filling Punjabi dishes, buddy, in your own words and of course after you cook them yourself.

Happy cooking and happier blogging

Rajuda

santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

hi

i read ur comments all the recipes are mine i prepared and then posted in my blog as u said regarding urdvari in pumpkin is my own dish cooikng by me and all the photoes of my blog are taking by me.as i am new and i have post the recipes not at once i will post when i cooked. and morecver i do not comel any body to read my blog if u donot like it pl donot visit again or if u r my wellwisher and advice me i will follow.i will post many punjabi dishes one by one.

thanks for visiting and advice

santosh

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

hi

i read ur comments all the recipes are mine i prepared and then posted in my blog as u said regarding urdvari in pumpkin is my own dish cooikng by me and all the photoes of my blog are taking by me.as i am new and i have post the recipes not at once i will post when i cooked. and morecver i do not comel any body to read my blog if u donot like it pl donot visit again or if u r my wellwisher and advice me i will follow.i will post many punjabi dishes one by one.

thanks for visiting and advice

santosh

Maya.j
Maya.j
from Abu Dhabi
13 years ago

Hi Santosh,

Nice blog! I could draw some inspiration for punjabi food from here.

Please check out and review my food blog. Its a mixture of indian and international cusine where food and fotos are mine!

thank you!

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

hi mj aj

i saw ur blog wonderful space with beautiful pic do keep on visiting we will share our cooking views

santosh

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

pl my food blog is not given rank advice me what to do and also indiblogger see my blog and comment

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

as in the banglore jndiblogger meet many people asked me some easy and simple recipes in my blog.i want to inform them visit my blog and see how to cook easily and quick

the meet was a very good experience for me meet so many people and knew the new ideas about many things if there is food bloggers meet pl let me know it is benifitted for me

thanks

santosh

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
13 years ago

thanks to indibogger i get my indi ranking 73

santoshbangar
santoshbangar
from delhi
12 years ago
i want to know when next my blog is reviwed pl give in formation