Vivek Chamolli would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rise-of-the-pheonix.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

MY BLOG - Friend's Kitchen please review , would love to hear your views :)

Vivek Chamolli
Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

HI friends,

I have seen a lots felllow bloggers posting  request for reviews of their blogs.. over this sphere , I just thought of putting mine as well.

My blog mainely is the activities going in mind ..whatever comes I write down .. sometime I'm didn't got the media to write ..being away ..but as n when something keep cooking ..I just write down.

There is never too late .. someone said ..for me as well ..blogging happened by accidents ..via inter connected networks of network.

Its been around 1yr since I joined this place.

Hope to see your comments over it . comments of all kinds are  welcome.

With Love

Vivek  :)

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: There is a need for a modification for Topic title.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Vivek

The purpose of a review, I believe, is to convey an honest opinion.  And I will be honest with you.

You have put in lots of efforts, but your blog does not gain any extra edge.  The template is insipid.  The core theme of the blog is unclear.  With numerous links and gadgets, the sidebar hogs the attention instead of your posts.  And the toolbar is an avoidable addition for a blog.

Strip down the ornaments.  Look natural.  If 'the activities going in the mind' is what you wish to talk about, be spontaneous.  Give the visitor something to hover around.  And you will be surprised at the outcome.

Rajuda

Vivek Chamolli
Vivek Chamolli
from New Delhi
13 years ago

Thanks Rajuda,

Thanks for your review will definetly look into it .

Vivek Chamoli