Harshad would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.latest-techtips.com/ ] IndiRank: 46

Please review my Tech Blog I would love to review your back..

Harshad
Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Hello Fello Blogger...

How are you all...I request you all to please review my blog

http://www.latest-techtips.com/

It has many Google, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, SEO and all kinds of tips which helped many people (I think).

I would really appreciate if you guys review my blog, any sort of feedback is welcome good bad anything . I hope you guys enjoy my blog..tc..

don't forget to mention your blog name in the comments..so that I can also review it..

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Missed out important keywords...
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Farhan Khwaja
Farhan Khwaja
from Mumbai
13 years ago
i think u should have write on some more interesting topic.. Your blog is good but it requires one interesting topic and then see.. how ur blog flies my blog. codetolearn.blogspot.com
Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Farhan for the feed back I will surely work on it..You blog is very good Farhan I really liked it. You are a problem solver. But I observed one thing that you don't get any oraganic traffic from Google. Have you not submitted your blog for indexing. Thanks again for the great feedback..

Summer
Summer
from GOA
13 years ago

Hiii , i have jus posted the same topic too :-)))

and yeah comments in blogs sure make our day:-))

Am gng to give u a review , in a bit , am already at ur blog and wanna go thru it:-)

Summer
Summer
from GOA
13 years ago

AM happy to find ur blog!For one thing , it seems real and there is active interaction with the author , u:-)Have been looking forever for a blog like this :-)Before i began blogging , i didn even know what html n pluggins were and the internet is the best place to get some know how and the little i know have learnt is thru tweaking all the codes and playing around with my codes , a trial and error journey.U have some wonderful topics and would totally look forward to topics , that maybe ur readers suggest:-)That would be great , ur instructions are clear and very easy to understand, for even a total know nothing about software like me!I excitedly jus discovered pluggins and am still learning so ur topics will be totally useful:-)I am looking forward now to add numbering and make my font bigger at my comment system , as also decrease the breath of the wall paper:-))will be happy if u write on these topics, oh i have lods more i would want and love but am gng to leave some for later:-)))

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago
thanks summer for such a nice compliment i am enthralled by your review...i ll surely help you in whatever changes you want to do in your blog...and also try to post articles based on your requirments....i found your blog very nice but after you do all those changes it will surely get a lot more google friendly..thanks again....
Archana
Archana
from Panaji, Goa
13 years ago

Hi Summer,

You have a nice blog.  most of what you have said is latin and greek to me but i hope you will guide me when i have a problem and come to you for a solution.

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Hey Archana Thanks for reading my blog..I just went through your blog and I must say you have some really nice recipes in there..Do you also have something which can be cooked in a tandoor..?? I tried commenting on your blog but was for some strange reason not able to...Will try again tomorrow..

Archana
Archana
from Panaji, Goa
13 years ago

Thanks for your comment I had decied to bury the blog today as I am not getting to many comments. may be you can tell me about generating more traffic. and comments.

I havent tried the tandoor but long ago tried microwave grilling of paneer. Will try it out and post. 

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Hello Archana ...Getting comments is not very easy..but its also not that difficult..its like give and take which I learnt in IndiBlogger itself..You have to create a virtual network of blogger buddies who deductively visit your blog and express opinion..and you too have to do the same ..the bigger the network the better ...and "Good Content" is the master key to getting traffic..

Vee
Vee
from Minneapolis
13 years ago

Harshad,

You have a great blog dude. Love all the tips. You explain them in a simple and straightforward language, and give very useful tips. And, also the template is clean and neat. I definitely would not want/expect more for a blog to be rocking!!

Harshad
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Vee..I always try to keep things simple for my readers I am glad you also feel the same..thanks for all the support..you have given me so far..