R-A-J would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://fu-ck-lo-ve.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Prize winnin speech-cum-blog-wit-video....pls rvw+commnt-cn expect same bck :)

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

This is a prize winning speech delivered for the 2010 Humorous Speech Competition. This speech was again made at a Toast Masters Cub in Bangalore recently.  Besides lookin fat and perpetually drunk and not having many people laughing at my jokes here, this speech won the Area level contest last November (Of course, there was more preparation then :))

http://fu-ck-lo-ve.blogspot.com/2011/02/join-queue.html

Suggest you see the video before going through the post below. Would really appreciate getting it reviewed from a blog perspective...I'm not too sure if I cud get the essence of the speech out when I hd the same written.  Whats ur take?

:)

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: change of blog post
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
13 years ago

well well well, this one's topic is too censored.

you template is pretty simple, the fonts that you have used while writing have got mixed up. Did you write everything in a word processor and then copy pasted? it well may be coz of that.

Simple and straight from heart writing.. keep it up dude.

R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks Hemal..actually I toned it down from it's earlier avatar :)

Yup, I copied the text from MS Word. 

Thanks Hemal..really appreciate :)

Mohammed Anees
Mohammed Anees
from Mangalore
13 years ago

quite captivating usage of words. had simply loved your "fire freeze" artice... keep going!! :)

R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks Anees for your kind words :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Nice blog... Loved "Join the queue"... It was a gripping read, well written!! Could not watch the whole video (slow internet connection). Loved the way you described the scene at the girl's place the most!!

You have a good blog and can add recent posts on the sidebar...

The template looks good, nice and simple!!

Best wishes.

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks Arti for ur kind comments and the suggestion :)

RED HANDED
RED HANDED
from BANGALORE
13 years ago

The best blogpost in your blog! I love the way it was presented and the video was superb. The change of tone, the delivery, the punch at some area....all together a stupendous piece of work!!!

Your posts have a witty outcome always and that's what i love. I do not mind readings long posts which have a sense of humor in them and yours gives me just what i like. Short but

RED HANDED
RED HANDED
from BANGALORE
13 years ago

The best blogpost in your blog! I love the way it was presented and the video was superb. The change of tone, the delivery, the punch at some area....all together a stupendous piece of work!!!

Your posts have a witty outcome always and that's what i love. I do not mind readings long posts which have a sense of humor in them and yours gives me just what i like. Short but captivating and tummy tickling.

Well i would be happy if you delete the previous comment. My laptop is as nincompoopish as i am!!

R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

thanks Red!!! u just made my day :)

Aust
Aust
from Delhi
12 years ago

I am seeing such a great blog writer after a long time. Your thought is amazing. I am very impressed reading your blog. Thank bro.

R-A-J
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks so much Aust:)