Ambika Sudhakaran would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sunnyellowindow.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

What do you think about my blog?

Ambika Sudhakaran
Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
13 years ago

A chronicle of the creative things that I do and like, short verses I write and frames of the world that catch my eye ... as I look out to life from my sunshine-yellow window!

Replies 1 to 13 of 13
Rishabh Bablani
Rishabh Bablani
from Toronto
13 years ago

Your blog is pretty interesting, easy on the eye too. Only thing is, since most of your posts have pictures, you should limit your homepage to the last 5 posts to reduce the load time for your readers. It's great otherwise :)

Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks Rishab, yes five posts in the homepage is a good idea!

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hey Ambika,

2 a fellow Bangalorean, Wasssssaaaappppp!!!! :)

Hope this msg finds u in gud spirits.  So here's my blogreview:

Offhand, I'd say ur blog's colors and color combo can brighten anyone's day...ur choice of colors is very warm and positively bright..got that postive energy  :)

Other things which I feel are positives for ur blog are:

*) Ur layout is very simple and it just works

*) Ur photos are amazing on clarity, lighting and most importantly, on perspective; Your pics tell a bigger story than what is captured - most, if not all,  pictures bring out more meaning that what is - loved the 'everyday' - it really brings out the dreamer in you.

*) U have really started posting a lot more in 2011 with 28 posts already, so if u're New Year resolution this year was 2 post more, well, it definitely is working. :) kudos 2 that -keep that momentum going!!

I’d say the following are my suggestions on areas of improvement :

*) Maybe u cn work on more write ups. There are a lot of beautiful pictures and they have some amazing perspectives, if you could write more on them, I’m sure the overall experience can be quite powerful.

*) For some reason, I feel u are an architect/int. designer; if u r, then Congrats! ur blog has just become an extension of ur personality.  If not, then maybe, then somehow ur blog has that thing bout it. Think about it: maybe u can hav pictures of people too, ur skill in photography are defintely remarkable. maybe u can expand ur view to cover animate objects too.

Overall, i think u hv a gr8 blog - can focus on some write ups too to make the overall experience even more powerful than it is now however extremely high scores on layout, n the pictures r definitely ur strength.

Hope this helps.

Always a pleasure criticisin others ;)

R-A-J

:)

Ambika Sudhakaran
Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
13 years ago
Thank you all for the reviews! Especially Raj for the great critique, will work on it definitely!
Santosh BS
Santosh BS
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Oh girl, you have got a neat and very interesting blog out there... kudos to that and keep blogging!

You are creative and it shows on your every post. Interesting topics, write-ups, photo-shoots all add to the flavor.

The blog has got a charming and soothing color that is very pleasing on the eyes and the photographs are an added touch. The layout is simple yet very effective.

I would suggest a few things here what i felt -

1. reduce the no of posts to max 5 per sheet

2. add a label tab that would generate more traffic and make searching easier

3. add details about your profile and your interests and choices

4. move all the links / tabs in the end to the right hand vertical column (i nearly missed them altogether)

Enjoy blogging...

you can have a look at my blog at http://adventureanytime.blogspot.com

Setu
Setu
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Very artistic and i loved the use of colors...bold, vibrant and cretaive. Keep doing the good work. 

Keep Blooging!

Swati 

paprikacanvas.blogspot.com

Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

Lovely photographs!

Ambika Sudhakaran
Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Santosh for the constructive review!! Following your adventures too now.

Thanks Swati and Chetna too!

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Ambika,

Nice blog with some outstanding pictures. A neat website with nice layout.

Keep blogging.

Visit my site - http://www.investmentbazar.com

Ishita Sharma

Ambika Sudhakaran
Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you! Visiting yours right away Ishita.

Rawjeev
Rawjeev
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Yours is a lovely blog, rich & warm with nice pictures. Keep it going, I think I'll visit you often and may steal some ideas.

Ankul Barar
Ankul Barar
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey.. Its an amazing blog.. Just a simple suggestion. Because there are too many images on the first page. It is taking a lotta time to open. It would be great if you could something about it. Like making only one post visible or maybe use pagebreak or something.

Great Effort. 

Please check out our Community Blog at http://cupidspeaks.com

Regards,

Ankul Barar

Co-Founder,

Cupid Speaks - India's Youth Platform

Ankul Barar
from New Delhi
12 years ago

If You find to review it then you can do it here. http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=9647

Ambika Sudhakaran
Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Ankul for your feedback, appreciate it!

Yes, I have got this suggestion from more than one person that too many pics make my blog difficult to load, will work on the pagebreaks suggestion. Till now, I have been selfishly holding on to showing the whole of seven posts on page one :P 

Ankul Barar
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Great that your liked the suggestion :) Why don't you write on our site as well ?

Co-Founder,

Cupidspeaks.com

Ambika Sudhakaran
Ambika Sudhakaran
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Sure! Shall send in an article either for your 'Art n Culture' or 'Lifestyle' categories soon.

Ankul Barar
from New Delhi
12 years ago

We be waiting ! :) 

Co-Founder,

Cupidspeaks.com