Divya Nambiar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://divyathemostuseful.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Need a feedback from all you seasoned bloggers. Aashirvaad dijiye, Oh blog gurus

Divya Nambiar
Divya Nambiar
from Chennai
13 years ago

I write about my childhood,What happened in my girlhood.I write about not being fair,How I miss my long hair.I can't write about politics,It puts me in a fix.I don't write about world issues,Oh how I want a new pair of shoes.Wierd and me go hand-in-glove,I've been practical and I've been in love.I write about my mom and I playing Scrabble,Basically, I just ramble...

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Spelling mistake
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Divya Nambiar
Divya Nambiar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Shivam,

First of all, thank you for replying. I really appreciate the time you've taken to review this.

I'm somehow a little skeptical of making an FB page for the blog. I do put up the links to posts on my wall, but beyond that, I'm a bit skeptic.. Basically, I'm trying to cut away from FB. Having a major SNS burn-out. Maybe once I reach 100 followers, or 100 posts- whichever happens first. :)

I definitely shall think about registering the domain.

Ads.. Hmm.. yup, maybe it's time I applied for it. I definitely could do with some extra money. :P

And hey! That's the only post where I've put up Salman's pics. Sallu Bhai ko nahi bolne ka! :P

Thanks again!

Karthik B
Karthik B
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi Divya

I have gone through few posts of yours.. liked your style of narration.. have gone through the post on blogging etiquette.. so I don't think I could suggest anything new.. :) however, the length of the posts can be reduced if possible.. just to make it lazy-reader-friendly! :)

CheersKarthik 

Divya Nambiar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Karthik. Thanks for taking the time out to review my blog. :)

I'm working on the post-length issue. I tend to ramble off once I start. SHall definitely reduce it. :)

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Divya,

Nice articles and good content.

It's like all about Kerala and very informative about Kerala culture, wedding.

Suggestion -

Mention what the blog all about?

Add more pictures

Best Regards,

Ishita Sharma

http://www.investmentbazar.com

Visit my site and provide comments/feedback

Divya Nambiar
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hey Ishita,

Thanks for the review and the useful tips.  I shall definitely work on it. :)