Revathi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lafemmereva.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Lafemmereva's Blog

Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
14 years ago

Hello everyone,

I am new to IndiBlog and my submission was recently approved. Can you guys review my blog and let me know your thoughts.

http://lafemmereva.blogspot.com

Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
14 years ago

Thanks Kadambari!!! Im really glad you took the time off to see my blog. Can you add my blog to your blogroll?

Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
14 years ago

lafemmereva means a girl called reva

Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
14 years ago

sure thingie..Thanks!!!! Have added you to mine too!!1

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Revathi,

Nice, Frank blog.

BTW, La femme Reva is in which language?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am adding you to my network.

Kadambari Iyer
from Chennai
14 years ago

It's French.

Aswani
Aswani
from Indore
14 years ago

CoolMust say - your blog layout was pleasing to my eyes. Yes, each and everything has been well put up. Only one suggestion - Please install google friend's connect widget on your blog so that its easy for you to know - who are your blog followers Wink Altogether, its a nice looking blog with really good content. Keep it up Smile

Samuel
Samuel
from Hyderabad / Pilani
14 years ago

I second that .. .having friend connect makes it a whole lot easier for people to follow your blog.. Smile

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi Revathi,

checked out your blog, and loved the template you use. Also loved the way you write, and will surely be back for more.

I agree with Aswani and Samuel though, you should add the friends connect widget to your site.

Keep Blogging

Revathi
Revathi
from Denver
14 years ago

Thanks a lot everyone for your feedback!! I am truly greatful for the time you took out to review my work. As many of you suggested I have added the friends connect widget and it does help. Pls do drop in and I hope you find the reads interesting.

Varun
Varun
from Perth
14 years ago

A really nice layout, adds a classic feel! and I love the content which should've been to easy to guess now that I'm a regular reader. great going. 

and I was reading your replies above. Does lafemme reva mean a girl called reva? as in, acceptable but la femme is more a woman than a girl..right?

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Very impressive blog Revathi. loved your writing style. smooth to navigate.. over all great blog.

cheers!!!

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Love your writing style .The way you highlight the important points are really good Smile.