Abhinav Neelam would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thecosmicharmony.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 27

Comments please?

Abhinav Neelam
Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
13 years ago

I've been blogging for a while now, but so far my audience has been limited to nodding-heads (or not) within my college friends circles. My blog only just got approved by IndiBlogger, so hello all! Smile I mostly write long rambling posts on philosophy, ethics, science and all things geeky, and since I just can't keep silly humour out of anything I write, there's a lot of that too.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Abhinav Neelam
Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Thanks for the feedback, Jaidev! To be perfectly honest, I was a bit disappointed with your comments on 'Faith' because I consider it one of my best pieces. I could go para by para and point out 'where it's going', but that really would be self-defeating because the point of the original post would be lost then. I accept your criticism in general though - I do tend to ramble on a bit Smile, so while I probably should still ramble once in a while, I ought to write more, short articles.

Abhinav Neelam
Abhinav Neelam
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hmm, thanks for the feedback. If readers get lost in 'Faith talks' that's OK because it was never meant to be an easy read (only people who've already thought quite a bit on the topic will associate with it, there's absolutely no other post as wordy as it on my blog), but if 'Grief' which is a straightforward chronicle is overly descriptive, then that's something I need to work on. Undecided Maybe I should break it up into more parts? Also, could you point out instances where you think I've been overly descriptive (in 'Grief') so that I can work on it?

Haha, Stereotypes is repetitive because it's meant to be funny. I'm sorry if I couldn't get my sarcasm across. (Maybe I should tag it under 'humour'. There, done.) Notice how each point is only slightly different from the previous one? It's supposed to signify how critics are considering more and more stories stereotypical.