Rinaya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://whisperingsilence.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 36

New template...is it any good?

Rinaya
Rinaya
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Hi everyone... I usually blog using Blogger, so my Wordpress blog tends to get neglected.Finally I said enough..& got to work trying to revamp its look.Its a serious kind of blog-all work & no fun :P Please take a look & let me know if the new template is any good n if it suits the blog's theme? Thanks...
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
tan
tan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Whispering silence sounds delicate... it probably deserves a very subtle theme.

I liked the color scheme. However, I personally do not like tiled photographs in the background... tiled micro patterns yes, but tiled photographs are distracting.

Your writings are nice and long, and each one is engaging in itself. Have you considered putting just one post per page?

- tan   ...   Elusive 42   |   Sidekick

Rinaya
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Thanks for checking out my blog..:) I guess I will make the background a single color...but I kinda liked all the raindrops.. Thanks once again:)

Rinaya, You have amazing writeups. I loved the title and caption too.

Few suggestions:

1) The BG images looked a bit distracting to me

2) You have max one or 2 post in a page or better to go for a snippet view with 'read more' options.

These are just what I feel. Otherwise I felt is as an amzing blog.

Rinaya
from Bangalore
12 years ago
thanks for taking time out to check my blog :) Yes even I was thinking the scrollbar tends to roll on & on & on..:P Now I'l have to look for that 1post/page option.. Thanks once again :)