Aarya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://aarya.eynjuls.com ] IndiRank: 25

Pl. review my little bro's art blog. Would love to review yours too :-)

Aarya
Aarya
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Aarya is my 6 year old bro. I have recently started a blog exclusively to post his paintings and other stuff. Please do visit and give me your suggestions and views to improve it further.

Please leave a link of your blog too.

Regards,

Harsha

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: A regular update
Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Sai Kumar Mahadevan
Sai Kumar Mahadevan
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

wow man would love to see many more paintings of this little genius.. innocence is one thing that is present in this age alongwith with an unrestricted imagination... looks really good..try to get a better template for the blog.. i think the present template is a bit of a sore on the eye...

www.babbleudyog.blogspot.com this is my blog... would love to have it reviewed

cheers!

Aarya
Aarya
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey! Thanks indeed for your words. Yeah, he had endless imagination. Would try for a different template.

Regards,

Harsha

M RAVI KUMAR
M RAVI KUMAR
from HYDERABAD
12 years ago

Hey ,really nice colection of painting,congrats and keep the good work boy!

Best Wishes

Bye

Ravi

Pratik Thorat
Pratik Thorat
from Kalyan
12 years ago

A cute paintings by A very vvvvverrrrrryy cute boy.

Harsha you have a really cute brother Keep posting his work and encourage him.

Pratik Thorat

Review My Blog if you get time.

Archana Mehendale
Archana Mehendale
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Very nice effort to showcase your brother's pictures. Consider having a collage of his drawings on the banner of the blog instead of his real pictures.

Archana

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

AArya,

Good site and it looks neat and fresh.

Create category and market it to all parents/kids and provide useful information.

Ishita

Visit my site and provide feedback - www.investmentbazar.com

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

Such a loving thing to do for your bro, I can feel how proud you are of him. And he's such a cutie. Plz do send some of his pics and drawings as you commented on my fashion contest. I'll be glad to post them. His imagination and the way of interpreting the imagination is amazing, my 7 yr old daughter also sees the things in such adifferent light than us adults. I guess its just a perk of being the kids.

Tell him I loved all his drawings, mostly The Nun and The Windy Day.

God bless him.

Anu
Anu
from singapore
12 years ago

and about the blog......sorry I didn't even notice other things like outlay n all, so caught up in his drawings I was. I think you are looking at it just as a gallery for his art, so its working fine the way it is. Rather the simple design suits the simplicity of the child.

Vasant Tondwalkar
Vasant Tondwalkar
from Aurangabad
12 years ago

Wonderful emagination by a little boy...The paintings depict his innocence..