Nishkam would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rindposhmaal.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my poetry blog..i will review back, (since that is what everyone s

Nishkam
Nishkam
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I write mainly on poetry , but there are some articles on my reflection about the world around me, mainly on literature, philosophy, and art.

I have a deep interest in poetry and creative writing from around the world.Any comments/critiques are most welcome.

sincere thanks.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: c'mon
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey Nishkam, here are my two cents in bits.

Good Things:

• You template is soothing, goes well with your blog. But you can find something better, a bit, just a bit more exiting theme.. or just change your colors
  • For peoms or posts that are long, use the read more feature so that your home page just be the summary of what a reader can see expect in that post.
  • You have used images to related to your posts and that is a good thign to do
  • You are posting frequently

Bad Things:

• For none of the images, you have credited a source. Its can lead to copy right issue if you dont even do that.
  • Not much posts to read about

Hmmm, i needed a poetic view on my posts as well so hope you will give your critical views on my blog :D

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Nishkam
Nishkam
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hi there...about the copyright thing i have mentioned at the end of each post that the images are not mine, and the images themselves directly link to the original host.clicking on the image will take you to the owner, a kind of implicit credit, is that alright ?

Nishkam
Nishkam
from Mumbai
12 years ago

many thanks for you suggestions! i put up the read more right away, and thanks for your encouragment!

Nishkam
Nishkam
from Mumbai
12 years ago

hey, can you check my new design ?

http://rindposhmaal.blogspot.com/

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hemal has given a very in-depth review. I can't add much but I do have a suggestion.

the pics that you have linked to may be removed or your site may be blocked. What you are doing is actually stealing bandwidth because that person's server bandwidth is being used whenever your site is viewed. You can copy the pics and store them on flickr and use the flick image link to show your pics on your site. That is legal. Also, make sure to give proper credit at the end of your post or just under the image. Considering that you are into poetry, perhaps just adding a credits footnote in smaller size text should be sufficient. 

Keep up the good work.

Feel free to swing by my site and review it on indiblogger or comment on it on the blog itself.

Nishkam
Nishkam
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ Ahimaz and Rumbaho

I tried to incorporate the Japanese calligraphy style of shodo, in which art, poetry and calligraphy are presented as a single entity, however i have realized it is best not to use any images from outside, I might put up my own art if I ever do.

Ahimaaz Rajesh
from India
12 years ago

That incorporation must give your work its depth and complexity and it is great when you can make your own art