Neeraj Rawat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.expertsgalaxy.com/ ]

Review My Tech Blog

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey friends,

Glad to be a member here now also review my blog and let me know what improvement can be done.

Its a tech blog where I write about computer how to tutorials for windows and linux,how to get free softwares via web promo and also we arrange different license giveaways for various security softwares

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: update
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Find my two cents dude..

Good things:

• I like this Blogger theme.
  • Vast information covered.

Bad things

• Advertisment taking prominence is irritating.
  • Home page is very very heavy. Try using the Read more function for long posts.
  • Too many images on home page make the page load a lot slower, an irritant
  • In a 3 Column design, the second column is more or less empty page down.

abhin@v
abhin@v
from mumbai
12 years ago

I agree with Hemal's analysis. The homepage takes time to load and try using the Read More function. You can also try compressing images before including them in posts , to reduce the load time. But on the plus side, you have superbly great content for your site which separates yours from other tech blogs.

Hope these suggestions help you. :)

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks friends for the feedback yup I need to do that read more feature it will help a lot as its a tech blog I post the tutorial with all the images as many as possible and as its on blogger images are linked from other hosts as well hmmmm will fix the things asap after my exams more feedbacks are welcome

@ yes

Hemal you are right need to do the things regarding 2 column

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks Renny,

Sure you will enjoy it I am not short of content I can keep writing for years on tech stuff but the thing is I dont get much time from my job,studies once I will be done with the studies then I would be a full time blogger

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Neeraj,

Great tech blog, Lots of informaion and very impressive :)

I agree with quite a few suggestions that have been given above, one I would like to add is that the share buttons at the right side mask the contents of the third column. One has to scroll down to read them clearly.

Rest  is great, Keep blogging!

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Arti thanks for the feedback,

That is why I added it on right side as there is nothing to read only links to older post or related post,mostly on other blogs you will find it on left side that irritates me if I am reading sumthig as I have to keep on scrolling up & down.

Also you are seeing it over the small text because of the screen resolution many people see it with a good margin either on left or right but yeah me too see it like you

Rest as per above feedbacks added Read more to home page removed many images from the home page now need to fill up the second column hmmm any more feedback or good suggestion to fill up the second column?

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Any more feedbacks, I am open for them. Do let me know if you are waiting for a feedback, I keep on reviewing the unanswered requests.