UttishthaBharat would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.uttishthabharat.com/apps/blog/ ]

Pl Review my Article on Indian Politics; a view towards Reform

UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

Party Politics must "GO". This article encompasses authors views on the curent Indian politics, its various malicious intents & how can the same be curbed. Author has only tried to present only a view towards. Link to the article is pasted below.

http://www.uttishthabharat.com/apps/blog/show/7128639-party-politics-must-go-

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Sudarshan Varadhan
Sudarshan Varadhan
from Chennai
12 years ago

OMG u rawk buddy!just loved that post of urs. i'd like to discuss a lot with you. can u pls post ur fb profile link! lemme send u a frd request!

UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

Thanks Sudarshan, you can write to me at my personal ID - neeraj.amy@gmail.com

we can a discussion thru mail. You can also join my FB page, Uttishtha Bharat.

regards

Neeraj (Uttishtha Bharat)

Sudarshan Varadhan
from Chennai
12 years ago

this is my blog btw. i have written a post on similar lines: http://sudarshanvaradhan.blogspot.com/

UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

That one is really good Sudarshan.

Sudarshan Varadhan
Sudarshan Varadhan
from Chennai
12 years ago

which one boss?

UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago

Anna? where r u? It is nodoubt good as a perspective. Would have been good to provide both aspects of the coin. Like if it is all bad, what is good. I think the fight against corruption was an start by a middle / average indian  & not really by a group of hoodwinks who want to score politically. Had that been the case, they wouldn't want to pick up a fight with the political class so badly, don't you think so?

Sudarshan Varadhan
from Chennai
12 years ago

exactly my point. the fight was pointless bcos the middle class cant think beyond peaceful rallies and sms propaganda. all that we can do is blog and comment on fb. and most of em are hypocrites fit oly for speaking and the others are naive and their naiveity is being misused by the media!

UttishthaBharat
UttishthaBharat
from Gandhinagar
12 years ago
I agree. That's why I said the blog was one sided. why? because if you agree to all that, you would also agree that it takes courage to come & join for a movement nationwide. Not sure why you feel that it didn't result into was wanted. The people's movement wanted the Govt to have a debate on teh topic & take to closure with a joint committe & finally the govt had to bow. Do you think govt would have done it had Anna himself with few of his followers sat on the "Anshan", probably NO. Remember, we as Indians are & will always be naive because that's how we are. We can't be Egypt unless the situation demands it to that level, why, believe me even I don't have an asnwer to that. I still liked your blog because I think you raised some good hard hitting points. Just that you could posed the other side too but that's just my opinion.