Sulagna Dasgupta would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.loveinindia.co.in/ ] IndiRank: 55

Looking for feedback on my love and relationships blog

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Love in India is the first ever wholly Indian one-stop information source on love & relationships. Our daily updated collection of articles aims to answer every possible query that you might have about love, relationships, romance, dating, marriage etc. We also offer FREE one-on-one relationship counseling through to help you create your most exciting and fulfilling love-life. You can also have fun with our other sections like dedications, complete your love story etc. 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

*phew* if there was ever a blog for girls, then your's is it!

I found it hard to get through it without feeling irritated with all the sentimental stuff that is supposed to make every guy cringe. I cringed big time! Cheers to my manhood! hehe

The above is praise, BTW.

Girls should read stuff on your blog every morning after brushing their teeth. Maybe even before brushing their teeth.

Warning: Guys should stay away.

Do work on your theme though, needs more pink when you scroll down. Maybe a re-"vamp" is needed. ;o)

Err... the above post contains a high dose of joviality. Kindly to please excuse if not desireded.

Keep up the girly work!

Sulagna Dasgupta
Sulagna Dasgupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Lolzzz...thanks for the information. :) And also thanks for the info on the theme. Sometimes u don't notice something right in front of ur eye! :D

Rumbaho.com
Rumbaho.com
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Madam,

Once you stop Lolzzzing, I would appreciate a review on my blog too.

Kindly to provides feedbarks and criticks. 

Hopefully, my blog too will provoke some more lolzzzing. Hopefully.

You read my blog at your own risk though.

Pundit Commentator
Pundit Commentator
from Delhi
12 years ago

Great start. You've already got me commenting twice in a day and engaging further privately.

I'm sure this blog will take off if you keep up the energy. Best wishes.