Chetna Prakash would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://indiancompass.com/ ]

Please review my travel blog about visiting Europe

Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

This blog is about directing Indians around Europe like no guidebook can. First of all, it focusses on the Indian traveller, writing travel keeping in mind their cultural references, travel habits, food and cultural quirks. And second, it is more than about destinations. It is about organising your travel: about transport links, public transport, finding the right accommodation, food and shopping, and visa hassles. I look forward to a review by Indiblogger members.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

Hey thanks. I agree with your suggestions and already working on a new design that gives more flexibility to the reader. 

Do you want to write a piece about skydiving - how you did it, how much time it took, how much it cost, what preparations went into it and would you recommend it to other Indians.

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Good Chetna, your site is unique and definately useful for directing Indians around Europe.

It's a great concept and a great theme for your website.

Pictures and content are interesting. Very informative.

Keep it up, i will share with my friends and colleagues.

Visit my site - http://www.investmentbazar.com

Best Regards,

Ishita

Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

Hi Ishita, 

Thanks. I liked your site too. It gives a lot of basic information about investments that many people out there must be looking for. I know that my father is looking for such information and I'll send the site to him. And the search engine works well, which is important for websites like yours and mine.

Is it a professional or a personal venture? It looks like a professional venture to me. 

Regards

Chetna

Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Chetna,

Thanks for sharing my site with your father.

My aim is to make investmentbazar a professional site.

Best Regards,

Ishita

Chetna Prakash
Chetna Prakash
from London
12 years ago

Hi Rajee, 

Thanks for the response. I am actually working on changing the whole design to make it more user- friendly. I agree that at the moment it is difficult to find articles. 

Hey, I checked out your blog too. I tried finding any recent articles on travel, but couldn't. We are always looking for travel bloggers - you can write for our site, and we could link the article to your blog and drive traffic there. 

You live in Munich, so it would be great to connect. 

Chetna, Indian Compass

Nisha
Nisha
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Had a look at your site. That's a nice blog to guide people. It is actually in a guidebook form and a little with a commercial touch to it.

Different, I must say. :)

Nisha