Nikhil would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://aroundahmedabad.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my Advertising Blooper Blog

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

This blog is an effort to bring to the notice of advertisers who spend a lot of money for b*****ng and product promotion. Many a times they are not aware of the mistakes that have been committed unknowingly. These mistakes could well go against the company and harm their brand image and sometimes even a loss or sheer waste of money put behind the promotion specifically when it is done with mistakes that convey a wrong meaning or sometimes while translation no meaning at all. The blog is a kind of a service without any motive to harm the image of the company just to help them.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
kanupriya Gupta
kanupriya Gupta
from Mumbai
12 years ago

waw you have started realy a good blog.i have seen this kind of blog 1st time

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Agree with Kanupriya, a very very unique site.

Keep posting more advertisment boopers..nice to read...

Best Regards,

Ishita

www.investmentbazar.com

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

Hey Friends,

Thanks a ton for your encouragement. Would definitely keep on tracking and posting more and more ads like these (Honestly lesser the better because the monetary evaluation of such ads with mistakes has already crossed 75 lakhs in terms of advertising rates)

Regards

Nikhil

Yash Bhatia
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hey,

The idea of your blog is extremely unique! Loved going through your posts (even though I can't read Gujarati that wellTongue out)!

The only problem I could find on your blog is that on the right hand side, there is a lot of space left between the 'Feedjit' widget and the other widgets! Also, I couldn't find any widget for subscribing to your posts via email! 

Nikhil
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

Hi Yash, Thanks for the interest, appreciation and suggestions. I would definitely improve upon the layout and put in suitable widgets.

Regards

Nikhil