rads would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rads-blogazine.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Rads Blog-a-Zine --- Needs Review

rads
rads
from Chicago
15 years ago

Hi Bloggers,

I'm new to IndiBlogger and so far am loving it. I have been writing this blog for quite some time but it lacks suggestions. Hence I request bloggers on IndiBlogger to please review it for me and let me know what you think. I believe that there is always some ground for improvement even in the most perfect things and I'm ready to take any advice to improve my blog.

-Rads.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

You write well and nice reveiws about products and everything else around you.

You have been blogging for last three years but you are very inconsistent with your blog posts. Please write regularly or else your readers will be disappointing your readers.

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

You write well and nice reveiws about products and everything else around you.

You have been blogging for last three years but you are very inconsistent with your blog posts. Please write regularly or else your readers will be disappointed.

rads
rads
from Chicago
15 years ago

Hey thanks Adesh. Yes i did start blogging 3 years back but somewhere around 2007, I really got busy with my wedding n shifting to a new place, looking for a job etc., so I neglected my blog but I'm dedicating my time to it now since I'm free. Will make sure that I post regularly. Thanks for reviewing again :) I appeciate it.

rads
rads
from Chicago
15 years ago

Sorry there was a typo. I appreciate it :)