Annu Khot would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://rourkelatoraleighlane.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Looking For Review, Support and Advice. Seniors help!

Annu Khot
Annu Khot
from Chicago
12 years ago

Hi!

I am a infant blogger. I have never written anything before and published (except for essays and mandotary projects, if those count) nor do I have the skills of that of an IT geek. Hence I need your help, for me to improve and get better in the blogworld. Any suggestions, advice, comments on my blog is warmly welcomed. Please do write to me, about my posts and blog. It brings a smile on my face when I see readers commenting here. I genuinely appreciate it and trust me it keeps me going. 

Thanks!

Annu

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Format change and content edit
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
What Ho!
What Ho!
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Checked out your blog, Annu. You've put in lots of work and taken great care, and it shows! The content of your posts appears personal, and so would rather not comment except to say that it is always more fun to see the world through its eyes than to make the world see through your eyes :-) Take care, and have lots of fun with blogging.. will keep reading your blog, and more comments as time goes by..

Annu Khot
Annu Khot
from Chicago
12 years ago

Many Thanks Laughing Gas for taking time out and going through my blog and posts. You are the first to review and comment and I feel humbled. I am a novice blogger and I write out of my experience. I got your point and will try changing my perception. Thank you once again for the advice and suggestions. I have become a big fan of your blog :) Have e-mailed links to few friends to enjoy.

What Ho!
What Ho!
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Annu. You are too generous! Appreciate the kind words about and sharing with friends of Laughing Gas.  Agree that personal experience is the best teacher, and a well of inspiration for writing. As you draw from that well, try and see if you can get the reader to be able to empathize and relate to your work. There are very few authors who have succeeded in the first person. Most write in the third. And all of them were inspired by their own experiences. Just a thought. At the end of the day, you have to have to have fun. So, feel free to throw out advice and follow your instincts. Keep at it, and you'll see yourself evolve as you write more. Best! 

ps: you might want to consider giving Laughing Gas a "like" on our Facebook page, if I can push the limits of your generosity further :-) thanks again.

Ishita
Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Anu,

Appreciate your hard work and dedication for your blog.

Keep writing articles...

Suggestions -

Need to advertise your blog in Face book, Twitter, Digg.com

Add a category list to organise your articles.

Please refer my blog to your friends, if you like it....

Have a look at my website - http://www.investmentbazar.com

Kindly provide your suggestion and inputs

Annu Khot
Annu Khot
from Chicago
12 years ago

Dear Ishita,

That was so nice of you to write to me. Thank you for the suggestions they are very valuable. Your blog is very imformative specifically the one on NRI Investments. A lot of us here in the US have questions investing back in India, wire transfers, taxes, real-estates, loans etc. You blog is very comphrensive on such investment policies. I have shared the link on twitter.  

Annu!

Ishita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Dear Annu,

Many Thanks for your comments and really appreciate your kind gesture of sharing my link in twitter. Many Thanks again..My objective is to help people in understanding about investments and make the right decisions...

Keep in touch..Thanks..