Vinay Bavdekar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://expresthoughts.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Request for blog review

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

This is a request to review my blog. I would like to seek the shortcomings, to remove them and the good things, to improve them.

http://expresthoughts.blogspot.com

Thanks,

Vinay

Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

You write well and you have very strong opionions on topics you write about.

You are writing for last three years but looks like not very consistent with posts.  My suggestion would be to fix up a frequency and follow that frequency to write posts.

Keep blogging.

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Adesh for your suggestion and opinion.  I shall try to follow your suggestions as far as possible.

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi Shweta,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. I had a look at your blog too. You have a nice writing style. But you seem to have a lot of anger within you, that is probably coming out in the blogs.

Vinay

Preposterousgirl
from Delhi
14 years ago

yeah vinay.. u got it right..lots of anger was inside me which is now venting out through my blog..and thanx 4 appreciating my writting style!

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Vinay  you have a great marathi section there, loved many of the posts. will comment later.  The other topics were  also very strongly and nicely put. Overall a simple nice blog. Keep it going, write regularly.

Cheers!!Smile

Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

thanks Tikuli ! Good to know you are interested in my Marathi blogs too. Do put in your comments.

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Sure I will Vinay. Do read mine too. Got some poems in marathi in my pages. I write less in marathi. :)

Pushkaraj Apte
Pushkaraj Apte
from Pune
14 years ago

Hi Vinay,

First thing, you have kept the page uncluttered - that is great. No distracting widgets all over the page, unlike my blog :-)

Your style of writing is open, frank and spontaneous. Makes interesting reading. My guess is, you write exactly the way you talk to people. So I can almost 'hear' you as I read your posts - if you know what I mean.

I haven't seen your marathi blog in detail. Just enough to know that you are an Ubuntu fan.

I totally relate to Adesh's comment, you have been consistently inconsistent!

Keep writing!

Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Pushkaraj for your comments. Well, if you find me inconsistent with this English blog of mine, don't even venture to read the Marathi blog. I am much more inconsistent there Smile

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Put in a new template. Do pour in your views.

I'm trying to modify the background of the side-bar, so as to distinguish it from the main posts column. Any help appreciated. I've searched a lot but the tips and tricks there don't help.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

First of all, congrats for your new and nice template. Looks pretty smooth...

And some of the topics are really interesting to read as well. There is a noticable gap between your first and second posts. I think you can correct that. I used Mozilla Firefox 3.10, check for browser compatibility if that is an issue.

Great blog, congrats...

Thanks, Hemal | Review My Blog

Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi Hemal,

Thanks for the compliments. About the gap between first and second post, I realised that it has been left for Google Adsense. The template has a code for Adsense by default. I need to remove that piece of code. I'm just trying to be sure of that part of the code. Otherwise, I might end up deleting more than needed.

Vinay

rads
rads
from Chicago
14 years ago

Hey Vinay,

I remember you commenting on my blog once ...thanks a lot for that...I appreciate it and coming to your blog the template looks awesome and your write-ups are too good...will be following it..went through your first page and liked the post "A funny scaleup"...its strange that we're paying more for less when it should be the other way round especially when we are getting the same packet with more offering for a lesser price...

-Rads

Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks rads! For your comments. And yes, it is surprising how we don't realise these small ways in which companies make us pay more for their products.

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
14 years ago

There is a unique style that you seem to follow which made me stay on your blog for a fairly long time. great posts and good style.

cheers

Review my Blog / Follow me on Twitter / Websnacker / Ideasonic Studios

Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks websnacker!

Hitched Hiker
Hitched Hiker
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Nice theme... clear looks and good writing style. Might I suggest using post exerpts instead of full posts are your posts are quite expansive.

Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Hitched Hiker for your comments!