Would certainly help me improve if u actually can review it
A blog mostly humorous, with a bit of philosophy and current affairs thrown in at some points...:)
1) Thackerey's gonna sue you for using "Bombay" :D :D
2) Put "popular posts" widget on top. I mean even above the "followers" widget. This will make people spend more time on your blog.
3) Loved the July 14th post. :)
4) Write more often dude. 2009 - 7, 2010 - 3, 2011-4 till now !!! Come-on man. there are 52 weeks in an year..write once a week atleast :D :D
5) While writing on a social cause, try to be instructive as well. Descriptive fun posts are all cool though.
You have a pretty blog. Just feed it more. I looks thin and malnourished right now :)
Thanks a lot dude...and talking about the delay..i'll rather attribute it to wroter's block..:D. Hokes apart..I'll certainly work on all pts. mentioned by you, and work on them...Thanks again..:)
I had a quick glance at your blog and wanted to highlight one improvement area. You have to split your posts into logical paras. Many posts have no paragraphs at all. This makes reading difficult for the reader.
@Murali Krishnan: Oh yes..I'll certainly take care of that..Thanks for ur comments..:)
Great blog.. a wonderful theme and well written posts...
just one advice, get the email subscription higher, it's nearly invisible.
Just saw your blog..Remove the coffee post sound man..It is a freaking headache :P
Having auto-playing media is a no-no for any respectable blog.
For some reason, your blog has left-right scrolling as well when I opened it. I'm using firefox 5. This shouldn't be happening.
I prefer slightly tones down blogs or at least blogs that are easier to read. But seeing the comments above, I guess I am the exception (unless you spruced up your sidebar majorly recently). Have the RSS, Email, FB & Twitter options at the top of the sidebar. Then popular posts. Your "Fans" can come after.