Tanya Singhal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://deathknightwrites.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Could you review it preciousss?

Tanya Singhal
Tanya Singhal
from Europe
12 years ago

Thanks for visiting and commenting on the blog !

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Tanya Singhal
Tanya Singhal
from Europe
12 years ago

lol

Tanya Singhal
Tanya Singhal
from Europe
12 years ago

That's very sweet of you Rahul! Thanks a lot! I am glad someone likes this stuff

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Addressing the reviewers 'precious' - good gimmic!. Very beautiful blog, beautifully written. Let's just talk business.

1. There are few things that are too resource hogging in your blog. find them and remove them.

2. Is there any way you could remove that ad from the very top of the post? If you could, you should.

3. Pardon me for saying this- track me by email-'shemail'. That is kinda funny in a weird way. No, that is really weird. If you get it, kindly do something about it. :P

4. Pull the blog list up. Decrease the number of entries in the feedjit widget (edit the html code for that.)

5. Redistribute the widgets to either sides. That will give it an organized look.

6. You really really need a facebook plugin, with a 'like' button. The stuff you write is pretty 'like'worthy

7. Add more labels, your label sphere ain't no sphere :)

8. The archive is something everyone looks for. I almost missed it. Bring it up.

Guess, I got a bit carried away by the negative points. But, for a pretty blog like yours these are the things to be done. Guess this review is of help.

Happy blogging. :)

-Devan

Tanya Singhal
Tanya Singhal
from Europe
12 years ago

Thanks Heena! I liked your blog too!

Thanks a ton Devan, those are awesome suggestions. Some of them require me messing with HTML which I absolutely hate :( but yeah I think the facebook app is a good suggestion and maybe I will atleast do that for sure...And yeah I need to figure out to get that archive thing..