Tinu Menachery would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sameoldnewstuff.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

lOOKING FOR FEEDBACK FROM YOU ON MY BLOG ....

Tinu Menachery
Tinu Menachery
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

MY BLOG POSTS ARE VERSATILE IN NATURE, YOU WILL FIND TOPICS RANGING FROM DEATH, LOVE, INCEST... MAINLY A POTPOURRIOF HUMAN EMOTIONS ..

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

There's a lot about your blog, both ways.

First the -ves, so that i end on a good note:

• The red theme is repulsive... seeing so much red the first thing in your blog would strike negatively with the reader's mind... if u like the colour, then change the foreground so that atleast the two are not so different... or change the whole colour theme, if possible
  • Add an email subscription to your blog.. gets more subscribers
  • The badges of blog-a-tonic, copyscape, and indiblogger seem all clutterd together, try and put them in different parts of your blog, or atleast at a distance from each other

Now to the +ves:

• You write extremely well
  • You blog name is simple wow!
  • You choose good pictures for yout posts

Hope I was of some help, happy blogging.

Tinu Menachery
Tinu Menachery
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Thankyou so much for going through my blog and for reverting as well. i appreciate the efforts :)

your suggestions have definitely prooved helpful, im on the other extreme when it comes to technology, so im getting used to the entire feel of the blog, widgets et al, but yes email subscription is definitely next on the agenda, along with colour rectification and widgets of course ... 

Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hey the posts are cool :)I am new on Indiblogger and in here it's like a festival of creativity :)good job.kindly check out my blog, if it isn't much of a trouble.