Ashwani Shrivastava would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ashwanik.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review my Personal Blog.

Ashwani Shrivastava
Ashwani Shrivastava
from Pune
12 years ago

This is my maiden blog. Please review it and leave your valuable comments.

Please comment about my english skills because my education background has been hindi.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Kristy Kumari
Kristy Kumari
from Amritsar
12 years ago

Your English skills are not bad but there are a few words there I don't know. Mostly because I'm not sure how you mean them and they are not wors I use in everyday American English (which is different than British English and could be my problem lol). Your sentence structure looks pretty good and I don't see any major problems. I think for your English you are doing great. No blog is perfect and if you try to make it perfect you'll lose interest. We definitely don't want that!

I like your background and layout as well, they are simple and visually appealing (they look good lol).

You have some controversial thoughts and ideas that should help you bring in comments and discussions.

The only thing negative I notice is that the ".." after your title and before the "!!" seem to get lost. You may want to add one more or remove them. Either one would be great and help your title stand out more.

Ashwani Shrivastava
from Pune
12 years ago

Thank you for dropping your comment. Its very nice you. I am trying to eliminate the mentioned errors thnks, for making me realize.

I am extremely sorry for replying so late,plz excuse me for this.

Keep visiting and commenting!!!

:)