jay_ambadi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://confused-ambadi.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Please review my blog on Political and Social issues!

jay_ambadi
jay_ambadi
from Mumbai/Calicut
12 years ago

My blog is not about giving Gyan- It is about letting out cluttered and often confused Thoughts on issues that affect us all in common; with a view to invite different perspectives from the Readers!  I know, nothing in this world is black & white; therefore knowing different persepctives on the same issue helps to bring clarity. Looking forward to your reviews and comments Smile

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Micky Fernandez
Micky Fernandez
from Kolkata
12 years ago

I enjoyed your Way to Predict [the] Future, and enjoyed it. I made the following comment:

Wow! I have been reading The Path of Least Resistance (but have not yet finished it). Robert Fritz (the author) would be proud of you.

You are correct: knowing different perspectives on issues is beneficial. You seem to have the corrct perspective in most cases.

However, I do not understand the logic of your doctor in When I Got Ready to Die. You wrote:

In spite of his assurances that 3% of the test results are statistically proved to be wrong and therefore I don’t have to worry ...

If he had said that there was a 97% chance of the airplane that you are in is going to crash, then the only logical and rational conclusion is that it is going to crash. Why was your doctor such an imbecile as to not understand that?

jay_ambadi
from Mumbai/Calicut
12 years ago

Thank you so much for reading and taking time out to give this feedback.. Very much appreciated!

As for that logic of my friend and Blood Bank officer (not a doctor), I guess he was only trying to make it easier for me though the logic is of course invalid as you rightly pointed out.  However, luckily for me his conforting words eventually turned out tobe true as my test results fell in the 3% error :)

Once again thanking you,

Warm Regards

Jay