Aditya Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://adisin-notebookdiaries.blogspot.com/ ]

A Diary I want to be read!

Aditya Singh
Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

I used to scribble short poems and songs during lectures when I was in my 8th grade. I was too shy to show it to others and these songs would simply end up in the hands of the raddi-vala. These back-pages could all be compiled as my diary, coz I write songs about my crushes, feelings, anger and etc. I just came across a very old notebook of mine just the other day and decided to blog them all! So, I present you my creations from those boring class-lectures when I would secretly write songs behind the professor's back on the back-pages of my notebooks. Hence the name NOTEBOOK DIARIES

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Neetole Mitra
Neetole Mitra
from New Delhi
12 years ago

I loved your blog. I'm glad you decided to share all of it (or start respecting your own creation). I decided to review your blog after I read "A Diary I want to be read" I had thought of these words as my Blog's tagline. What you've written above is what I've written as I wait for my blog to be reviewed! 

Notebook Diaries is a very intense content blog. Maybe you should stop describing your poetry. Why you wrote it, what was happening to you when you wrote it. Lyrics and poetry are fascinating when they are enigmatic, when they make you think and dream! Personally the write ups in the bracket made me loose interest. If it is very important to you maybe you should write it at the end of your post.

The other point I have for you is about the appearence. The way your blog looks decides the mood and also your reader's expectations. White and light colours with a lot of scribbling in the background does not go together with your deepest most personal thoughts!

Good luck :)

Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Thank you for the feedback. And i'm certainly gonna work on most of the things. However, i'm worried bout the background! I am terrible when it comes to choosing backgrounds! I wanted the blog to look like a scribbled notebook....so i chose the background. And when it came to text patterns, i preferred making them colorful and choosing lighter shades (thats a bad choice)....i'll try fixing that one too....but I don't think i can change the white background. I'll try working on the colour schemes though.. Thank you very much :)
Archana Mehendale
Archana Mehendale
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I liked your writing and the candidness with which you have shared your thoughts. Keep writing. Unlike one of the earlier reviewers, I thought your preface to the poems describing the context in which these were penned makes it interesting.  I think you could relook at the background as the current one does not go well with what you are trying to present. I also think you could consider adjusting the widths (the sidebar is little too broad than what it needs to be).

Cheers,

Archana

http://thefloatingclouds.blogspot.com/

Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
12 years ago

thank you...and if I am not asking for too much, do you have any idea bout anyother website, where I could get back-grounds for my blog ....free?!